• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

9BZAeoy.png

tesqui

I think they've told Brad about CTRL + number to switch seat for 5 streams now and he has never retained that info. It's honestly impressive.

Seriously though, they should try four on four The Last of Us. I bet even Jeff would enjoy it. We need less co-op and more east vs West.

fucking seriously yes god this would be great but will never happen uggh

can't watch the pubg stream but sounds like it'll be another fruitless endeavor!

TraBuch

Banned
I'm fully prepared to spend the rest of my life bothering Giant Bomb about a four on four TLoU video, and Burger King about the Angry Whopper.

People need goals in life. These are mine.

I just began the download for TLOU and had forgotten about the option to download multiplayer first. Why the hell isn't that standard across all games with MP?

I just began the download for TLOU and had forgotten about the option to download multiplayer first. Why the hell isn't that standard across all games with MP?

It's somewhat common. It's annoying for COD MWR, for example, because if you choose to DL the MP first, it only lets you play with bots on one map.

Also related: Another annoying thing is when games let you start playing mid-download, but only let you look at the DL progress on the main menu. Games like Just Cause 3 and
Mafia III actually let you play something before the DL is finished.

I'd like to see them play something else together but before PUBG there was no Monday stream and after PUBG there will be no Monday stream. You know it. :(

dan2026

God I hope they don't let Abby watch any more movies with them.

She's the most obnoxious movie watcher and complains every two minutes.

Top Bottom