• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

TraBuch

Banned
You know what would be a fun little one-off video? Some four on four The Last of Us multiplayer. I feel like even Jeff could get into it if he went in with an open mind. It's very fun and has some PUBGish tension they would all be into. And it would be nice to see them actually go against each other again.

Harpuia

Haven't finished watching yet, but mannnnnnnnn alive at all the thin men lining up at the entrance of the repair shop that Girl Vinny was in w/ overwatch. This game is plain evil sometimes.

oti

Banned
dead cells is so good, definitely the best rogue like/lite/mite since spelunky
Hoping for a Switch announcement during the Indie Showcase on the 30th. Playing it while watching something on TV or in bed before sleeping sounds incredible.
Essentially every run is either die right away or loot and wait until a competent team comes to kill most or all of them.
Welcome to GB plays PUBG.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Guys, the second you got both a rifle with optics and a decent sidearm you're done looting.
You can pick the rest off the corpses of your foes.

This 30 minutes of looting and inventory management cycle is really wearing on me. You don't need 200 rounds of 7.62 or seven quickdraw mags.

Guys, the second you got both a rifle with optics and a decent sidearm you're done looting.

This 30 minutes of looting and inventory management cycle is really wearing on me. You don't need 200 rounds of 7.62 or seven quickdraw mags.

Remember when Jeff basically said this? Where is that Jeff now?

imBask

Banned

you generally realize that 5-10-15h into the game, except when you're them

Nah Jeff, you guys kinda screwed the pooch on that. You guys should have gotten in those buildings and stayed there and waited for them to come out.

Ashby

No way this game gets GOTY when they just keep sucking at it. Jeff will find some rationale for why it is the game's fault and it'll be lucky to crack the top 5.

Top Bottom