• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

GB Pax stuff used to be pretty neat, but it's pretty stale nowadays especially as their expanded universe has shrunk.

That's ok because I can use a backlog week to catch up.

Meneses

It's nice for GB fans to meet them in real life and I'm sure that's super important for the GB #brand but my god do I hate PAX with a passion. Lame panel, lame Q&A, super duper mega lame wrestling show (I actually stopped watching them after the second one or something, so maybe they're good now
of course they aren't
) and most importantly a hard content stop for a week.

Save us, Brad Homestream.

Same. Pax is the worst.

Although, let's keep in mind that Jeff is out to take care of personal stuff and that's also another reason besides just Pax being Pax.

Also, what if Brad does stream from home but it's just
that game they call Dota 2
?

TraBuch

Banned
Hey Giant Bomb, if you'll play four on four east vs west TLoU for just one video feature and even one of you doesn't enjoy it, I'll buy a year's worth of premium for everyone in this thread.

Teddified

Honestly I'm still bitter about them calling MPP10 a QL then just playing one game and not checking out the other modes like the bowser one and the amiibo one.

Mr. F

Banned
idk man I love seeing them play games and banter about stuff, I really don't like it when they're in front of a live crowd and feel the need to play up to them

+ having the crowd shout Mario Party memes is kinda terrible

its weird that you can simultaneously be into GB enough to know mario party memes and also not be aware that they wouldn't find yelling them out funny

Top Bottom