• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Oh man... Wish them all the best

My mom is going through some shit right now... Learned a month ago that she has uterine cancer. Two weeks ago went into emergency surgery to remove the whole reproductive system hoping this would take out all the cancer. Back home after 3 days and rushed back to the hospital two days later to spend a week in the ICU because of a pulmonary embolism.

She's back home again with a giant dose of morphine every 4 hours and we're waiting for a couple of weeks to get the biopsy results they did during the surgery to see if the cancer had time to spread anywhere else in the body.

This shit fucking sucks.

Damn man, prayers sent your way. Shit sucks. Good luck and best wishes.

LiK

My mom is going through some shit right now... Learned a month ago that she has uterine cancer. Two weeks ago went into emergency surgery to remove the whole reproductive system hoping this would take out all the cancer. Back home after 3 days and rushed back to the hospital two days later to spend a week in the ICU because of a pulmonary embolism.

She's back home again with a giant dose of morphine every 4 hours and we're waiting for a couple of weeks to get the biopsy results they did during the surgery to see if the cancer had time to spread anywhere else in the body.

This shit fucking sucks.

Damn, hope she'll be okay. Sorry to hear that.

This shit fucking sucks.

Best wishes to you and your family, that really sucks. The waiting is horrible. My dad went in for a bladder infection and ended up being diagnosed with stage 3 ureter cancer last summer. Thankfully after going through surgery and chemo everything seems good so far (nothing in scans/blood tests/etc so far) but yea, it really sucks going through all of that.

best wishes to Jeff and his wife and their family

that moment where he showed the wedding photo during the extra life stream was very earnest and sweet, really hope this ends up being nothing

Best wishes to the Gerstmanns!

This shit fucking sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your family too. Hope it's as best as the situation can allow.

Teddified

They're really down on xcom 2 guess all the bugs at launch turned them off. I played it later when it was $20 with humble monthly or something, and had a great time with some issues here and there.

LiK

They're really down on xcom 2 guess all the bugs at launch turned them off. I played it later when it was $20 with humble monthly or something, and had a great time with some issues here and there.

The bugs and horrible optimization was pretty bad. I guess they patched most of the issues by now.

Fireblend

Banned
My gf had a biopsy a couple weeks ago for a very similar scenario (a mass was found in her thyroid) and it very gladly turned out to be nothing at all. Hope the same is the case for Jeff's wife. And I hope he's well, I know I was freaking the fuck out before we got the results.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dab on em mrs gerstmann
hNxIqWO.gif

I just realized the Bombcast is now 1080p/60? When did that happen? It may be the reason behind the lag earlier when I was doing other stuff.

daveo42

Banned
Yup, Vivid Radio is on channel 415. Might be something I tune into late at night to hear just how fucked up that channel gets.
I probably won't last more than a few minutes if all it really is is just dudes jackin' it like a sex phone party line.

"And system wars still happen to this day"

I don't know, things might be getting bett....

* Looks at DigitalFoundry: RotTR Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro First Look Graphics Comaprison Thread*

oh.......

Top Bottom