• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

holy goddamn shit there is a person who actually thinks the live mario party is the worst one jesus fucking christ

For real though that's probably the best one and certainly the last good one. 6-9 felt like they were all just mentally checked out. Even Dan looked weary for most of those latter MPPs.

So I've been playing XCOM 2: War of the Chosen and, man, they should really QL it. It's like a whole new game.

NinjaEdit: Best wishes to Jeff's & co., as well.

Best wishes to them both, I hope everything turns out well :\. Went through something similar with my Dad last summer and it's definitely rough.

Awwww :(

I noticed Jeff was missing a few days lately, and my mind went to much happier medical places that a new couple might deal with.

Hope everything gets sorted out for them

Megasoum

Banned
Oh man... Wish them all the best

My mom is going through some shit right now... Learned a month ago that she has uterine cancer. Two weeks ago went into emergency surgery to remove the whole reproductive system hoping this would take out all the cancer. Back home after 3 days and rushed back to the hospital two days later to spend a week in the ICU because of a pulmonary embolism.

She's back home again with a giant dose of morphine every 4 hours and we're waiting for a couple of weeks to get the biopsy results they did during the surgery to see if the cancer had time to spread anywhere else in the body.

This shit fucking sucks.

Damn man, that sucks. I have had the pleasure of getting to talk the original GB crew a few times at PAX and they are great guys. I really hope everything is ok because Jeff and his family doesn't deserve this. I know some people joke that he hates everything and what not but hes a real chill dude in real life. I'll be praying for him, I know that I won't ever mean anything to him in real life but the content he and GB crew has put out over what close to 10 years now has got me through some rough times. They have made me laugh when I was sad, smile when I was down and persevere when I thought I couldn't. Just coincidentally I had been reading about about how Jeff was ousted from Gamespot and how Ryan, Vinnie Brad and Alex followed and I just thought "Wow, what a true example of genuine friendship, they are lucky to have each other". I am sure they are all there for him now as well, but in the meantime I will certainly pray that everything is ok.

Top Bottom