• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yup, Vivid Radio is on channel 415. Might be something I tune into late at night to hear just how fucked up that channel gets.
I probably won't last more than a few minutes if all it really is is just dudes jackin' it like a sex phone party line.

a few minutes is all it takes?

"And system wars still happen to this day"

I don't know, things might be getting bett....

* Looks at DigitalFoundry: RotTR Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro First Look Graphics Comaprison Thread*

oh.......

I tried reading that thread. Graphics comparisons have always been nitpicky and weird but something about zooming into details of a two year old game to compare mid-gen consoles is extra weird.

graboids

I made an animated intro for Murder Island, just for fun...

https://youtu.be/hfvKugMVh1E

2960110-screen+shot+2017-08-29+at+4.26.05+pm.png

Hasney

Just on the final battle of Kiwami now. Huge warning for those that got into the game in 0, some of these later fights are absolute bullshit just like the PS2 original. Like, they're not even hard if you have healing items, but they're so fucking annoying and time consuming sometimes.

It's worth it, but goddamn do I swear at the screen a lot.

Going through the thread and my heart goes out to Jeff and his wife. Waiting for such a thing is shitty as fuck. Hopefully it's nothing serious, I wish nothing but the best for them.
So apparently Splatoon 2 totally has a built-in voice chat.

That... is only available on LAN play.

But you could totally communicate without hooking up to a dongle that hooks up to your phone.

Add another one to the "Baffling Splatoon 2 design decisions" list?
6oNUEBI.gif

Yesss
Miiverse farewell stream

Good shit.
I made an animated intro for Murder Island, just for fun...

https://youtu.be/hfvKugMVh1E

Beautiful work, always been a fan of your stuff!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yo, Mario x Rabbids is legit

That is all, carry on

Edit: Leave it to Jeff to come up with the best Murder Island description.

Came back from the only one night showing of Terminator 2 3D on the big screen and holy shit. The 4K remaster and 3D both were incredible and crystal clear with popping as fuck colors. Still not a fan of the kid even though I know his inclusion as a character is essential to the Terminator's arc, charm and ultimately some of the themes in the film. All that aside though the film still holds up apart from some of the CGI when it comes to the T1000. It's a shame that it isn't the special edition though since I feel that that cut adds a lot. Also, it's funny that after all these years this movie still has the superior adult John Conner and he doesn't even say a fucking word.

boy... call ins... How have they not figured out hearing "Hi caller, what's your name?" followed by silence and then about 15 seconds of trying to figure out of the caller is there or not and having then say hi, is not fun or enjoyable at all? It happens every time. I was watching the Whiskey Media SNES stream this weekend and man, hearing it today made me realize that call ins are pointless and worth less.

I just got my ass kicked by Xavier Woods in ranked Windjammers. I though about messaging him and telling him that I hope his injury heals quick, but I figured he gets a ton of that stuff so I just let him be.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
boy... call ins... How have they not figured out hearing "Hi caller, what's your name?" followed by silence and then about 15 seconds of trying to figure out of the caller is there or not and having then say hi, is not fun or enjoyable at all? It happens every time. I was watching the Whiskey Media SNES stream this weekend and man, hearing it today made me realize that call ins are pointless and worth less.

I like'em.

That small amount of awkwardness doesn't really bother me that much. Like, it's barely a blip before they go off on conversations based on the question anyway.

Also let Jeff do what he wants to do man.

def sim

I just got my ass kicked by Xavier Woods in ranked Windjammers. I though about messaging him and telling him that I hope his injury heals quick, but I figured he gets a ton of that stuff so I just let him be.

grab the brass ring and tell him you'll make sure that injury is permanent in hell in a cell brother

Wunder

I like'em.

That small amount of awkwardness doesn't really bother me that much. Like, it's barely a blip before they go of on conversations based on the question anyway.

Also let Jeff do what he wants to do man.

yeah and with the direct chat questions Jeff can pull his own stuff too so it'll speed things up and cut down on the voice stuff. I think it's a neat idea and gives a good way to provide feedback in case it's needed.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

that happens with literally every call in show ive ever heard. even radio shows.

shrug.

dont like it, dont watch it.

Top Bottom