• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Can't wait to come back to y'all and talk about #content

Have been gone because my premium ran out and I have been jobless for two months. Just got a call today from one of my old jobs wanting me back! Lots of pressure has been lifted... :p

Just in time for Destiny 2 too! I made a GB GAF clan and if you want to join, you can send a request from this link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2108174

Congrats, that is great news!!

BTA

Was curious about what people consider the worst levels in the game to be and found a GameFAQs thread from years ago where people voted on it.

They've done about a third of them.

yeah they still have mindfucks to go through

O58cGic.gif

Been watching the Observer QL and wait a minute...Rutger Hauer voices the main character?????? *pauses video and buys the game*

my fav top 5 films from my mans

Blade Runner
Hobo With A Shotgun
The Hitcher
Blind Fury
Split Second

Stoze

I played the whole Bioshock collection on PC in the past year, I thought Infinite had the strongest gunplay despite losing a ton of the complexity of what you can do in the combat encounters compared to the first 2. Headshots feel real good.

Everything else about that game is kind of a mess, but it's a pretty fun and gorgeous mess.

Top Bottom