• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I went from drinking 2-3 cans of soda and bottles of sweet tea a day to drinking some water and unsweetened tea over the past year. It sucked trying to get off of it and hated not having sugar in my drinks for months but I eventually adjusted and I feel better throughout the day. I might drink a soda during a meal on the weekends but it is happening less and less.

It's the best walking simulator I've played

and I'm not being sarcastic

I was already thinking of buying it when you compared it to SOMA the other day. But after knowing Rutger Hauer is the main character? I bought that shit in a heartbeat. I don't even know when I'll play it, probably this weekend since it's not that long of a game I bet.

Zaph

I was really looking forward to it, but Observer did nothing for me. It's another one of those horror games with a cyberpunk skin. The story is so half-arsed and all their efforts seem to have gone into the mind-hacking/hallucination effects.

Last week was a real disappointment for walking simulators.

I was already thinking of buying it when you compared it to SOMA the other day. But after knowing Rutger Hauer is the main character? I bought that shit in a heartbeat. I don't even know when I'll play it, probably this weekend since it's not that long of a game I bet.

It has nothing on SOMA. Don't go in expecting that or you'll just be disappointed.

BTA

I drink soda pretty rarely. Similarly I only have energy drinks in dire situations (trying to stay awake after an all nighter or close to it).

I just drink unhealthy coffee drinks, lemonade, and bottled iced tea instead. Seltzer I'll have occasionally but less now that I no longer live with a friend who drinks it constantly.

Megasoum

Banned
I was really looking forward to it, but Observer did nothing for me. It's another one of those horror games with a cyberpunk skin. The story is so half-arsed and all their efforts seem to have gone into the mind-hacking/hallucination effects.

Last week was a real disappointment for walking simulators.

It has nothing on SOMA. Don't go in expecting that or you'll just be disappointed.

I've always been curious about SOMA espcially since everybody is talking about it in a super positive way but I just don't like scary shit...

I've always been curious about SOMA espcially since everybody is talking about it in a super positive way but I just don't like scary shit...

PC has a mod where you could remove the monsters which is kind of the way I would have liked to play it? then again, the monsters did add to the game I just don't know in what way. Like, removing them will make it seem as if something is not right but having them in the game is annoying because there is so much to unpack in the environment when it comes to world building and shit.

I wish I could do horror games since they seem like a good genre but I just don't and or can't handle scares.

Even the shit in Batman: Arkham Knight got me good.

I'm not sure I buy the idea that Half Life 3 would have to innovate. Why couldn't they just put the game out and finish the damn story?

Maybe I don't get it because I don't care about Half Life or because I played the games way after the fact.

Stoze

PC has a mod where you could remove the monsters which is kind of the way I would have liked to play it? then again, the monsters did add to the game I just don't know in what way. Like, removing them will make it seem as if something is not right but having them in the game is annoying because there is so much to unpack in the environment when it comes to world building and shit.
Apparently, there's a mod that doesn't outright remove them but stops them from attacking or patrolling, so they just creepily linger around. That might be the way to go, I still need to play it.

Pretty ballsy to put 6/10 reviews on their store page for whatever reason, I'll give them that.

Zebetite

Banned
I'm not sure I buy the idea that Half Life 3 would have to innovate. Why couldn't they just put the game out and finish the damn story?

Maybe I don't get it because I don't care about Half Life or because I played the games way after the fact.

the bombcast were just very delicately dancing around the fact that to "innovate" in making half life 3 there had to be a way to work gambling for hats into the game

"Vinny what's your favorite coin?"

"We talked about this. The one with the lady that has a boob hanging out"

"We did NOT talk about this"

LOL

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
We should get this guy a gbgaf account
image.php

ryseing

Can't wait to come back to y'all and talk about #content

Have been gone because my premium ran out and I have been jobless for two months. Just got a call today from one of my old jobs wanting me back! Lots of pressure has been lifted... :p

Just in time for Destiny 2 too! I made a GB GAF clan and if you want to join, you can send a request from this link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2108174

Request sent. I need to get in on one of those clan thingys.

The Roku app in general is... well let's just say there clearly aren't many engineering resources being spent on it.

And that's just referring to the beta app, not the one on the actual Roku app store which crashes on startup every time

Top Bottom