• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

6aCQy3N.png

There It Is.Ep 64 - Abby Russell
Today's episode is with hilarious and kind comedian and producer of GiantBomb.com and the Magnet Theater, Abby Russell!

Abby is great! She has been performing improv for several years and has been through UCB and Magnet's curriculum. She is a producer at video game-centric website, GiantBomb.com. Jason and Abby have a fun talk about video games, what they do at Giant Bomb, improv theory, how improv comes in to play at Giant Bomb, writing jokes for Twitter, and more! It's a really fun chat so give it a listen!

imBask

Banned
Downvoted

They need to do the first any 4 classic horror movie in October, one per week

I say :
Evil Dead 2
Friday the 13th part 3 or 4 or 5 with Jason on skype
Get Out
and Halloween on Halloween

- J - D -

Honestly I don't mind what they choose next, just don't make me wait like a month for the next one. Since they'll at pax this week I can't imagine there will be another F&40s for at least 2 weeks. Arghhh.

BTA

Downvoted.

They need to do Summer Wars.

I keep meaning to send in an email about Hosoda films but I keep forgetting Jeff is around this week so I didn't actually write it and also I don't wanna be the person sending anime e-mails.

Which is to say I'm about to send an anime e-mail.

People People....there is only one logical solution to all of this....they watch them all at the same time!!

Films and 40's: All of the Movies

Let the chaos begin!!

BTA

I don't think I'm enjoying Mario + Rabbids nearly as much as I expected. It became one of my most anticipated games of the year, but after it got here in the mail today I haven't really played it that much. It's not that it's a bad game or anything, I just have very little desire to push forward in it. Not sure what isn't clicking. It's like it's too easy almost? Like it's just kind of... there.

Have you gotten to World 1's midboss yet? That was the point where the mechanics and teamwork started clicking together more for me and the enemies started getting more interesting to deal with as well.

Top Bottom