• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Wunder

Has anyone else had trouble viewing Premium videos on a mobile app? Tried both video buddy and that new Burger one and both play this error video saying that something went wrong. I can watch it fine on the site though

I've been playing Mario Sunshine along with GBeast, and holy shit when they get to Corona Mountain is there going to be issues.

The boat physics, and I use that term loosely, are absolutely maddening.

Hasney

Also why is Dan freaking out about european keyboards?

Considering I use a US keyboard on my gaming PC, I have no idea why anyone would freak out about switching. Just gotta remember to switch the @ and " in your head for the most part and that one of the slashes is above enter.

Hasney

Dan probably freaks out when a keyboard doesn't look like this

x354-q80.jpg

Alienfan

Yay they finally did a quick look for Observer. That game some how flew under everyone's radar, it's incredible, and for $30 an absolute steal. That's going to be talked about a lot in some of the game of the year catagories

LiK

Yay they finally did a quick look for Observer. That game some how flew under everyone's radar, it's incredible, and for $30 an absolute steal. That's going to be talked about a lot in some of the game of the year catagories

I watched a LP for the beginning last week and it looked amazing.

Is it me or does Abby engage Vinny a lot more than Dan or Alex? During Steal My Sunshine, she's initiates more bets w/ Vinny than w/ anyone else and she seems to be more social w/ him.

BTA

Is it me or does Abby engage Vinny a lot more than Dan or Alex? During Steal My Sunshine, she's initiates more bets w/ Vinny than w/ anyone else and she seems to be more social w/ him.

I mean, I haven't really noticed that but if that's the case I imagine it's because she works more directly with him and probably knows him better than the others currently.

Also it's probably easier to interact with someone you can look at that's not directly to either side of you.

killroy87

Vinny is wayyyy more responsive to her sense of humor. Abby is almost always half kidding, and being sarcastic. Alex is almost incapable of playing along with that sense of humor, he always has been. Vinny is super good at subtle humor. Ben gets along with her very well too, but it's a different dynamic, since Ben is incapable of not being "on" 99% of the time.

Plus on a betting front she tried to do it more with Alex earlier on, but then realised he doesn't accept most bets. As for Dan he's the clear heel of the series after the Sandbird incident of August the 23rd so there's a huge chance he only makes bets with insider knowledge.

Plus on a betting front she tried to do it more with Alex earlier on, but then realised he doesn't accept most bets. As for Dan he's the clear heel of the series after the Sandbird incident of August the 23rd so there's a huge chance he only makes bets with insider knowledge.

Alex even made the comment early of "I'm not going to bet", which of course would dampen Abby Vegas's plans of shine getting.

And yeah, I love Dan, but I would never trust/bet Dan on something he could affect, haha.

Top Bottom