• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Abby only knows dad Vinny. She needs to be introduced to pre-dad Vinny.

This will never ever be again. SJWs have effectively ruined the site
This is hilarious especially now with the context of them being far-left social justice fanatics and this being something they'd spend 30 minutes of both podcasts screaming about being disgusting and awful.

Youtube comments never disappoint

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Divinity OS2 and danganronpa V3 are the only things coming to mind so far. I'm sure there'll be more throughout the year.

Zaph

What games are you guys anticipating most for the rest of the year now that Mario + Rabbids is out?

I don't know what my answer is.

e2nFI4R.gif

daveo42

Banned
That new LoS game is out. A QL would be nice, but I'd probably pass on it until after completing the game and I don't plan on playing it till they release all the episodes. Maybe after a discount just because I still think this prequel thing is a bad move for the series.

Bingo.

My most anticipated game for the rest of the year.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think I'm the only one who isn't really excited for the new Wolfenstein. The trailers didn't really do anything for me. (Except the LSD sequence)

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Most anticipated?
Odyssey and Wolfenstein for sure

Divinity OS2 finally, looking forward to playing co-op with a friend

I also want to be excited for Xenoblade 2 but I'm not sure yet...I hope the game gets batshit in the way Xeno games do

You guys remember the lost podcast from August 7th 2012, which suffered from a slight technical hiccup, prompting Ryan to reupload it with around two minutes cut out to make for a smoother transition? That's the one I listened to at the beginning of the year and reported back on here. Are any of you interested in having it or uploading it to youtube? Cause I have the podcast on my computer and I just want to delete it, as I am cleaning my hard drive. The file is still on Mega, courtesy of the duder who lurks in this thread. Can I post the link here or would that be against TOS?

Catvoca

Banned
Definitely Mario Odyssey for me

Wolfenstein looks great but if it's anything like DOOM or TNO, it'll drop in value very quickly so I'll wait a few months and pick it up for cheap.

Zaph

Wolfenstein looks great but if it's anything like DOOM or TNO, it'll drop in value very quickly so I'll wait a few months and pick it up for cheap.
Nothing wrong with waiting for a sale, but Bethesda has been knocking it out of the park recently with their FPS campaigns. They deserve full price imo

Jeff will read the Wikipedia entry on a separate show.
Only if they play one episode and expect it to be considered for 2017 GOTY

Hindl

Most anticipated?
Odyssey and Wolfenstein for sure

Divinity OS2 finally, looking forward to playing co-op with a friend

I also want to be excited for Xenoblade 2 but I'm not sure yet...I hope the game gets batshit in the way Xeno games do

I keep forgetting Xeno 2 is coming out. I need to see more, I'm on the fence despite liking the other games
Is that game still coming out? It feels like it's been two years since I last heard about it.
They actually just announced an hour ago that they had a new publisher and it's coming in 2018

I'm really excited for Wolfenstein (loved the last game) and Mario Odyssey. I am also excited for Xenoblade 2 (really hoping it has a good story).... and now I guess Destiny 2 is on my list as well :\

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Why the hell is Destiny 2 PC TWO MONTHS after the console release. What happened there. -_-

Gotta Implement that SWEET BATTLE.NET integration!

Yeah I have no idea. The shitshow with delaying Sonic Mania for a month to implement Denuvo DRM and other similar cases of PC version delays to implement hot bullshit ports has not left me very hopeful.

I even like the Battle.net stuff. It's great for Overwatch and Hearthstone.

You guys remember the lost podcast from August 7th 2012, which suffered from a slight technical hiccup, prompting Ryan to reupload it with around two minutes cut out to make for a smoother transition? That's the one I listened to at the beginning of the year and reported back on here. Are any of you interested in having it or uploading it to youtube? Cause I have the podcast on my computer and I just want to delete it, as I am cleaning my hard drive. The file is still on Mega, courtesy of the duder who lurks in this thread. Can I post the link here or would that be against TOS?

You can probably isolate the cut 2 minutes and upload that to youtube

Alright people, here is a link to download the lost podcast: https://mega.nz/#!UMI2jJbb!WZszWoQSiGqjATpQuQsd8XkU3XmCWcDbJLUHzuxb-Pg

Feel free to download it to your hard drive and upload it to Youtube. I'm tired of seeing the file on my desktop so I'm going to delete it.

Here's my post from last February that details what the changes were:

Alright

I finally listened to the original August 7th 2012 podcast and compared it to the one Ryan reuploaded, which is two minutes shorter. At 1:53:29, in the reuploaded podcast (the one currently available on the site), there is a subtle-but-not-so-subtle-if-you-pay-attention cut that happens inbetween the Mass Effect 3 talk and the Rise of the Triad talk.

In the original podcast, at 1:53:32, there is also a cut that happens, but it's clearly not edited. This is probably related to the technical difficulty that Ryan talks about a little later in the podcast. The guys are talking about Mass Effect 3, and then as Vinny is talking, you can hear an abrupt cut, and then the guys are talking about Sim City taking influence from Zynga's games.

So I think Ryan reuploaded the podcast simply to cut away that two-minute conversation because most of it had already been lost in the technical difficulty, in order to make a smoother transition.

You can probably isolate the cut 2 minutes and upload that to youtube

I wouldn't know how to do this.

strafer

Don't you just hate when you order something and then when you finally get the package it's not there, and they don't even have the courtesy to write a note that it wasn't in stock even though it was when I ordered it.

I was so looking forward to it.

sO7YWEL.png

Today is a good day. Got Observer & Windjammers as well yesterday, too many good stuff. I'll be shelving Kiwami though. Will play it during Christmas.
What games are you guys anticipating most for the rest of the year now that Mario + Rabbids is out?

I don't know what my answer is.

Destiny 2
Ruiner
Cuphead
Forza Motorsport 7
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
The Evil Within 2
City Shrouded in Shadow(or atleast when it gets localized, if ever)
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Super Mario Odyssey
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Call of Duty: WWII
Need for Speed Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II
Vampyr

Top Bottom