• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

The more important tweet

gRgr0Xp.png

🤔

Gotta give it one last cleanse

Phatmac

Yep. Man that game is really, really good. I know it would be a departure, but it would be cool if they added unlockables/collectables to the world so that you had more incentive to try out different routes. I know it would mean that you couldn't get everything in one playthrough, but I think it would be worth it. It would also be cool to add secret exits too. Regardless, Sonic Mania is a great starting point for a new 2D Sonic revival.
That's a good idea. My complaints are that the Sonic 3 mini game is terrible. I don't want to do them when I reach a checkpoint. My other one would be to let you continue boss fights since some rely on knowing the level beforehand so it's easy to die. I've been stuck on the water level which sucks.

Meneses

Started playing Kiwami and the game has a really weird pace at the beginning.

Also, what a step down from Soundtrack of the Year Yakuza 0 to this one, holy crap.

BTA

Ben is a poseur talkin' bout his first console was the SNES. The math don't work out, homie!

Too old or too young?

I mean, I'm 22 and it (alongside the Genesis) was my first console since my parents had it.

Gave up on that after missing a single side quest in the first half of Part A and didn't realize it until after putting in the work for both the pink seeds and the lunar tear.
I also made sure I had all the weapons to unlock route B instead of playing through the 2nd half of A again.

Oof. I specifically used a guide to make sure I didn't miss any quests in the first half. That being said, I'm pretty sure you can still Plat without doing all the quests? And I'm not sure why you'd wanna do that work so early anyway; I'm only starting to grind/farm now on C. Hoping to do all that this month but I put it off since finishing B around the 4th of July and I'm only starting now, so...

Also,
you don't need all the weapons for B, just C/D.

BTA

Started playing Kiwami and the game has a really weird pace at the beginning.

Also, what a step down from Soundtrack of the Year Yakuza 0 to this one, holy crap.

I mean, say what you will, but if it reuses the original's soundtrack: it's been almost an entire year and that fight music still easily pops into my head.

Seriously, does anyone still think it's a character? Giant Bomb isn't a character site, it's a personality site, it's based on the people and who they really are. This is just Dan, he isn't playing some character.

He plays it up. But it's basically him. He invented his naive heel persona because he's A) incredibly naive and B) very competitive, a sore loser, and a terrible person to play games with.

okay after watching the observer ql i'm getting that game

was already thinking of buying it after danielle riendeau's hearty recommendation over at averagebomb.com, but yeah, that looks like a trip i need to take

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What if this is actually Dan's dream and we are just figments of his imagination.
What if Jeremiah is actually the real Dan who has oppressed his inner child and now it haunts him in his dreams and we are all part of it.

Top Bottom