• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

derFeef

Great news! Also I wanted to punch Ben through time and the internet for the most inappropriate "tumor" joke ever made. Seriously dude, cut down the jokes - I hope you noticed how bad that one was.

giphy.gif

he pretty clearly immediately regrets it. probably just wasn't thinking. i've done that before and it super sucks to be that dude

This, pretty clear he wasn't thinking about it and just trying to make a joke... and then immediately realized.

Great news from Jeff, very glad to hear that!!

Hasney

Now we can all complain about how boring PAX is without feeling bad.
Riot stream or I Rorie

Or you could do something away from needing content. How about a nice nature hike?

FUN FACT: Did you know you can walk places and take in the sights without wearing headphones? Its true!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If anything both jeff and Brad were joking around about cancer at the start of the show which is a little weird in retrospect.

oti

Banned
Or you could do something away from needing content. How about a nice nature hike?

FUN FACT: Did you know you can walk places and take in the sights without wearing headphones? Its true!

I always feel a bit of guilt walking through a forest wearing headphones, I must admit.

Mr. F

Banned
I always feel a bit of guilt walking through a forest wearing headphones, I must admit.

I feel the same way. Although my 'nature' in my immediate vicinity is limited to parks where there's a lot of street noise, so I'm not necessarily missing out on peace and quiet.

I've been meaning to get a bit better about having headphones on less, I've grown into the habit of just having podcasts on all the time even when I'm not really paying attention

Top Bottom