• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Grandiose and wrongheaded interpretations or wild conspiracy theories based on like off hand comments here and there is a whole separate can of worms that I don't know if I want to get into. People read a lot of what they want and read into things that are said or not said or you know just goofy glances or whatever, I mean, it's a weird thing. I really don't know how to approach that stuff. People come up with some wild ideas. - Brad Shoemaker

He needs to work on his motivational quotes. 3/10

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Grandiose and wrongheaded interpretations or wild conspiracy theories based on like off hand comments here and there is a whole separate can of worms that I don't know if I want to get into. People read a lot of what they want and read into things that are said or not said or you know just goofy glances or whatever, I mean, it's a weird thing. I really don't know how to approach that stuff. People come up with some wild ideas. - Brad Shoemaker

i think that's the next subtitle for 32

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If a Komodo dragon can be tamed enough to not murder me in my sleep it's definitely the animal I want most as a pet.

YslFZH1.png

2960596-3770761037-vlcsn.jpg

I don't think Abby knows what a Komodo Dragon is.

I don't think most of them know what most animals are.

Vinny - Dan, how's your dog doing?

Dan - My what?

Alex - Dog, Dan...The furry thing that lives in your house with you. Barks. Drinks toilet water.

Dan - That seems mean to say about...OHHHH, you mean Razor? He's a dog? I thought he was a furry gremlin kinda thing.

I dunno, Dan nearly made a comeback despite messing up 2 hits.

I think it might depend on clever trap placement too.

Ya true, might pick it up for some local multiplayer action. Really love ACE teams style, Zeno Clash is my shit. Love those crazy Chileans, almost makes me willing to forgive that country for thinking smothering hot dogs with a pound of mayonnaise is a good idea.

EDIT: David oh my fucking god!!!!!

But komodo dragons being big AF is part of the whole appeal.

I mean some are 5ft/1.5m long that's still really damn big. The big ones might still eat you, but if you want a big pet lizard that's totally a thing people do. It does not seem like an especially good idea either way. Imagine it getting lose and eating a few of the neighborhood dogs.

Man, I really can't get into Knack. I tried out the Knack 2 demo last night and I was pretty instantly turned off. The art style is kind of OK, but when you couple that look with the writing and voice work it feels like some 2000's ass Nickelodeon show. It's something that would come on after Jimmy Neutron.

What is or is not so great about Knack that Knack II is super hyped?

Legitimate question. I don't remember EVER hearing about the first one but it seems like a lot of people are clamoring for this.

It is literally a meme at this point. The first knack was a very average to below average platforming action game with a so-so story and some sort of unique abilities you can play around with.

Knack II seems to improve in some aspects but it will still probably be an average game and will still be a meme.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Btw did anyone get really sad when Jeff said "we no longer have close contacts with anyone with or was with Valve."

Brad Muir got disappeared. :(

It is literally a meme at this point. The first knack was a very average to below average platforming action game with a so-so story and some sort of unique abilities you can play around with.

Knack II seems to improve in some aspects but it will still probably be an average game and will still be a meme.

Awesome, thank you for the info.

BTA

In case anyone's wondering if Rabbids can be challenging: I spent most of the past hour trying to get through a single fight in 2-2.

I think it's time to respec a bit...

I finished that game at like 5am.

It's been awhile since any media made me stay that late.

Yeah, it wasn't that late for me, but I got a good way into route C and knew I just needed to see the whole thing through.

Also, please tell me Peter Brown didn't spoil THAT moment on the bombcast way back then. I remember people posting about him spoiling something, and if it's what I'm thinking of, that's real shitty. I'm not even one to care about spoilers usually, but still.

Edit: Found the segment. Yep, he totally did. That sucks.

Zaph

Also, please tell me Peter Brown didn't spoil THAT moment on the bombcast way back then. I remember people posting about him spoiling something, and if it's what I'm thinking of, that's real shitty. I'm not even one to care about spoilers usually, but still.

Yeah, he did 🙄

Not sure what was worst, dropping the spoiler, or not thinking it was a big deal

Top Bottom