• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Damn

There are still more games for this year not counting the usual holiday stuff. I don't think BOTW is making top 10

You're kidding right? Dude, BOTW is an absolute game changer for Zelda. It's everything everyone wanted from a new Zelda game. Its easily one of the best games to come out this year (and there have a been a crap ton) but people thinking Zelda is going to be taken over by Zakuza or Neir or any Horizon or whatever are crazy.

They'll piss off a load of people by saying they didn't have time to play games released in the first half of the year, when they each seem to have put 100hrs + into PUBG.

I'm really digging the after show for the Bombcast. It's one of my favorite things west coast has done in a while. Jeff really is great at that format (love Jar Time too) and Ben has been really insightful so far too.

BTA

I just played PUBG for the first time in a month or so.

I forgot how fun that could be with friends, which is to say it's 2 AM.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The first half of Observer is REALLY good. It's fascinating
The second half where it goes more into mental horrory stuff is ok but definitely not as good
Think of how much time vinny could be putting into Persona 5.

or peeling his own nails off or other things equal to playing Persona 5

Salarians

Huh? Don't you know the P4G Danby ER is gonna hit during the christmas break?
j5QothE.gif

Top Bottom