• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

patapuf

hwDmOZm.png

A Tale of Two Coasts

Tbf. that was some really good dota

So Jeff finally cashes out on the game with the legit worst cosmetics of all time?

everything visually about PUBG looks like garbage and I can't believe people don't say anything about it

it looks like the most generic ass military shit ever, it has zero personality

Meguro

Banned
everything visually about PUBG looks like garbage and I can't believe people don't say anything about it

If it's fun to play who really cares though.
It's not like a good aesthetic would help that game in any way.
It looks like shit and sounds like shit too. And doesn't run super well. It's a fucking mess.

This is what makes me wonder how long PUBG is going to be at the top of its subgenre. How long before an established dev team with a decent budget makes something that lifts PUBG's gameplay but adds Overwatch levels of art design, tight controls, and general polish?

This is what makes me wonder how long PUBG is going to be at the top of its subgenre. How long before an established dev team with a decent budget makes something that lifts PUBG's gameplay but adds Overwatch levels of art design, tight controls, and general polish?

This is what I keep waiting for. I mean hell, I'd much rather play The Division's Survival mode than PUBG, I just wish it had a larger player count.

I feel like most people who get sucked into PUBG must be playing in squads because playing solo I just can't see how it can stay interesting for long.

Top Bottom