• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

This is what makes me wonder how long PUBG is going to be at the top of its subgenre. How long before an established dev team with a decent budget makes something that lifts PUBG's gameplay but adds Overwatch levels of art design, tight controls, and general polish?

At this point Overwatch style visuals are just as boring and uninspired as by the book military style visuals.

everything visually about PUBG looks like garbage and I can't believe people don't say anything about it

it looks like the most generic ass military shit ever, it has zero personality

This is what makes me wonder how long PUBG is going to be at the top of its subgenre. How long before an established dev team with a decent budget makes something that lifts PUBG's gameplay but adds Overwatch levels of art design, tight controls, and general polish?

This is my biggest pet peeve with the game's popularity and I too am waiting for what Incandenza is describing because there is no doubt Battle Royale is a good model for a game.

I'm moving to Germany soon so this is appropriate

I'll be there in about 3 weeks (Jesus...). Then I get to scramble to get a visa so I can start work.

Wunder

This is my biggest pet peeve with the game's popularity and I too am waiting for what Incandenza is describing because there is no doubt Battle Royale is a good model for a game.

I'll be there in about 3 weeks (Jesus...). Then I get to scramble to get a visa so I can start work.

Hey, same here!

don't take my visa

Anyone else feel like Jeff actually hates playing squads? Like even if it's his colleagues. And we know that he generally doesn't like having to rely on others but he just seems legit angry at times.

Fireblend

Banned
Daaang. In those final minutes it seems like the placement of the last circle gives some people a big advantage. Vinny had to go far to get to it.

Yeah they would have won if the circle had drawn around them instead of the other side. Maybe Vinny shouldn't have run right after the kill but he didn't have that much time to think about it. Eh.

Top Bottom