• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Zaph

Anyone else feel like Jeff actually hates playing squads? Like even if it's his colleagues. And we know that he generally doesn't like having to rely on others but he just seems legit angry at times.

I don't think he's a fan of team-based games in general. Seems to prefer multiplayer experiences where you can lone wolf.

Santiako

Anyone else feel like Jeff actually hates playing squads? Like even if it's his colleagues. And we know that he generally doesn't like having to rely on others but he just seems legit angry at times.

I think he gets a bit mad that everyone else in his team is not doing what's best for the stream. Like, boating around for 20 minutes or durdle around looting for half an hour avoiding everyone.

Yeah Jeffs anger in murder island seriously gives my anxiety in a bad way :/ if he doesn't have fun playing he should just sit them out to be frank

Brad's lack of playing, like, anything, has me questioning whether he still enjoy his job, or games, much anymore. They talk about Tacoma and Pyre and these are both relatively short games, like you could've knocked out Tacoma in 2-3 hours if you wanted to. The host of the podcast should probably play some games every now and then.

Sure, but you could put that at Vinny's door too, now that Abby has joined.

I look forward to GOTY when they say they didn't have time for games but spent an insane amount of time in PUBG.

Quite

Sure, but you could put that at Vinny's door too, now that Abby has joined.

What do you mean by the Abby point? As far as Vinny goes, he talks about what he's been doing every week and I feel like he actually really tries to make time for games despite his busy home life with the kids and whatnot. I don't think Brad even talked about what he played on this week's bombcast in his round of "whacha been playing"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does the Switch have a 'what's new on the eshop' on their news page that just says 'hey theres new stuff on the eshop this week!' instead of saying whats new

imBask

Banned
The "upcoming" section is surprisingly stacked with games I've never heard of before and so many pixelated roguelikes it's kinda crazy.

I meant "real" games, for real gamers

no but seriously there is a lot of weird stuff coming out on switch, just nothing that's really appealing right now. Also 5 neo geo games per hour apparently

DGeGgaAXkAAQD6b.jpg

Brad wants to eat my SOUL!

Ayyyy, just played my first match of PUBG and got a grenade kill :p

I instantly jumped out of the plane, at the big town in the top left of the map, and followed a dude as he looted all the stuff I wanted to. Found a nade and just tossed it off the wall and it actually killed him! Took his Kar and shotgun and nearly got another kill a little later, but my settings are on low, so it made aiming at the person in the distance a little hard. Finished at #60 lol

Mr. F

Banned
Was away for the weekend visiting montreal (which was dope!).

Quite...a lot of polygon news to come back to. yeesh.

Top Bottom