• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Mr. F

Banned
Nice! Osheaga?

Sort of, haha - my friends were in for Osheaga, I kind of just tagged along to see the city as I'd never been before and the combo of unemployment and a heatwave in Toronto was making me a bit stir crazy. Also have friends living there so was nice to hang out on their turf for once.

I reeeeally dug it. A lot of interesting comparisons and contrasts from home, I particularly dug the preservation/reuse of older buildings and the more visible art scene both in public works and gallery spaces. Started rounding up names of design studios in the area, could definitely see myself spending a couple years there. (For context - graduated a few years ago and been working in graphic design in Toronto and some cities in the US).

Also, saw Aura at the notre dame basilica and was hands down the best projection installation I've ever seen - blew my brain.

Megasoum

Banned
Sort of, haha - my friends were in for Osheaga, I kind of just tagged along to see the city as I'd never been before and the combo of unemployment and a heatwave in Toronto was making me a bit stir crazy. Also have friends living there so was nice to hang out on their turf for once.

I reeeeally dug it. A lot of interesting comparisons and contrasts from home, I particularly dug the preservation/reuse of older buildings and the more visible art scene both in public works and gallery spaces. Started rounding up names of design studios in the area, could definitely see myself spending a couple years there. (For context - graduated a few years ago and been working in graphic design in Toronto and some cities in the US).

Also, saw Aura at the notre dame basilica and was hands down the best projection installation I've ever seen - blew my brain.

Cool, glad you enjoyed your stay here!

Wunder

the seat is not bulletproof

you can shoot right through it

buggies are one of the easiest vehicles to kill

vinny vinny vinny

I remember the first live GB stuff I ever watched was Star Trek online, and I legitimately thought Jeff and Ryan hated each other because I wasn't used to the dynamic.

Jeff's rage at Dan, however, is very real.

Top Bottom