• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Joeku

Only because I haven't thought about it for a long time now (and that picture reminded me) -

Did Ryan ever say what the binary on his tattoo said? I don't remember ever hearing about it, and I started back on Arrow Pointing Down-Cast days.
I don't know if he ever said it anywhere else, but on the End of Xbox Live stream, I was playing Halo 2 with Drew and got him to ask Ryan to explain what it meant.

So until someone points out somewhere else he described it, I'm going to take credit for that.

That was a fun stream. That second run with Alex & Vinny lasting until the end was intense. Jeff's slowly building rage was hilarious, too.

I don't know if he ever said it anywhere else, but on the End of Xbox Live stream, I was playing Halo 2 with Drew and got him to ask Ryan to explain what it meant.

So until someone points out somewhere else he described it, I'm going to take credit for that.

Fine by me, it answered my question, haha.

Well, technically, Piston did a couple comments before you did. But you at least got the information out there!

Just put the goddamn name on the schedule, man.

I'm willing to bet they haven't even recorded it yet so they won't put it on the schedule in case of some more "technical issues".
I'd much rather see The Exquisite Corps Episode 2 this week, anyway.

Top Bottom