• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I am very curious to see what the Des2ny reviews end up looking like. That game has a lot to prove, and I expect reviewers to not cut it any slack if the launch content is comparable to the first game's. It's actually quite nice to be able to see things shake out before the PC version.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West, Everybody's Golf is on Redbox.

On a scale of 1-100, how much do you recommend.

And I am not a golfer but enjoy golf games.

I dont know how much I'd recommend renting it just because its a heavy time investment game overall

its a good relaxing podcast game and its definitley made for not golfers who enjoy golf games

oti

Banned
Finally got to Brad's stream where he played Knack and he was blown away by the PS4 Pro options of choosing either frame rate of graphics....

REALLY? Why would anyone be excited about having to choose one of the other? Shouldn't the whole point of the Pro be the fact that it's powerful enough to do both? Wow, I couldn't be more pleased that I never bought a Pro if that is the options that they give.

I mean sure, if you have to choose you'd always go with a better framerate, but man.... having to HAVE to choose and not be able to just have both with a "more powerful" console just seems terrible.

It's nice to want things.

Both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X have the same problem, a weak CPU. It just doesn't make business sense for either Microsoft or Sony to use better CPU this gen. These are still computers. Not magic machines.

He hasn't been one in a long time. He has been work for hire for years. Princess saver, tennis player, game board master, golfer, space traveler, board game guru, doctor, Cat...the list goes on and on. I wonder if mario himself even remember he was a plumber years ago.

Wait... is Mario a furry?

Tubobutts

609px-Tanooki_Mario_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png
Open your eyes to the truth.

I dont know how much I'd recommend renting it just because its a heavy time investment game overall

its a good relaxing podcast game and its definitley made for not golfers who enjoy golf games
Thanks for your feedback.

I'll look into this.

Just gonna stick with Kiwami for now.

So.... who's getting Destiny 2 (PS4) on here?

I'm waiting on the PC version because A) it's better and B) I'm done paying for PS+. It's a shitty service that I've barely used since I quit playing the OG Destiny despite paying for it ever since that came out and I bought my PS4. I had a brief but torrid love affair with Rocket League, I played a few matches of Titanfall 2, played Until Dawn, and that's pretty much all I got out of my PS+ despite getting the free games every month.

BTA

Alex did really well. Seeing them gradually realize they had to build a satellite was kinda difficult to watch (given what I'd heard here about how long it'd take) but it might be fine if they're lucky? Or are they already screwed over for the panicking countries?

And regarding playstyle- for the first mission, am I correct in thinking he should have just taken the shot sometimes instead of overwatching? I appreciated the largely careful play (particularly with regard to activating new enemies), and it paid off, but that felt a little too cautious at times.

In any case, hopefully Dan also spent some time practicing because otherwise we might be doomed by the time it gets to Alex again, hmm.

oti

Banned
I'm waiting on the PC version because A) it's better and B) I'm done paying for PS+. It's a shitty service that I've barely used since I quit playing the OG Destiny despite paying for it ever since that came out and I bought my PS4. I had a brief but torrid love affair with Rocket League, I played a few matches of Titanfall 2, played Until Dawn, and that's pretty much all I got out of my PS+ despite getting the free games every month.
I recently got 15 months of PS+ for 30 Euros. That's totally OK in my book. Overwatch is the game I always go back to. Destiny 2 could be the next big online game after Splatoon 2 for me.
I am,
I would wait for PC but i don't want to play with people who rush through shit when the PC version launches because they already have done it 50 times on ps4.
I didn't even download the PC beta. Seeing this game in 60 FPS would ruin the PS4 version for me. Did that mistake with Division. 60 FPS sure is way better, but all of my friends played it on PS4.

In other news, I got Friday off somehow and I'm gonna binge BoJack Horseman Season 4 after I listen to the Beastcast.

TIME TO GET EMOTIONALLY WRECKED ALL OVER AGAIN.

ryseing

I might check out Destiny 2 if I had any friends to play it with, seems pointless to get without a group

I played D1 primarily solo and enjoyed myself. In game LFG will help for endgame grouping.

So.... who's getting Destiny 2 (PS4) on here?

Preload is done and Pop Tarts bought for the XP boost and Sparrow.

I despise Rockstar but I'll get a can or two if I see any Titan ones.

Top Bottom