• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just wish Everybody's Golf was on PC too

I've gotten to the point that playing anything thats not on my PC feels like work. The interface is so slow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that's twice we agreed today my man!

Bootaaay agreed with me today too
tumblr_nm01u2dIPt1rrkahjo2_400.gif

Once we get our new video producer in 6 months things will change!

West just need some new blood and everything will be fi-

Assuming GB West actually picks up again when they start getting new blood in the office, Giant Bomb, I imagine it'll be the best time for Giant Bomb ever.

I just want a standard GB West crew again.

I know its through no fault of their own, but Bombcast has been pretty weak since Dan left. They need to get some new, fresh perspectives in there quick.

I don't think it needs to be laboured much more at this point, but his colleagues are now basically Brad and Jason - two very chilled, low energy presences at the best of times, and Brad's also been off his game recently. Jeff is best when he's bouncing off other personalities (like in the latest Beastcast). It's just a temporary issue while they sort some new blood, I'm sure.

oh

seriously though I don't know how much I can put my hopes behind new hires at this point

oti

Banned
Jeff, Brad, Jason and Alex are for the chill.
Vinny, Abby and Dan are for the action.
Rorie is for the Rorie.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I guess I'm the odd one out but so far I really enjoy the Kingdom Hearts videos?
Granted I have only seen the first two episodes at this point but still. People made it sound like they are straight up aweful. I dunno, seems fine to me

"we"

looks like it's just one person!

We are all one in this thread.

Also I wasn't really serious

- J - D -

I don't like how Vinny is practically assuming indirect command over the team in TEC. The series is pretty much losing its entire point.

Getting Destiny 2 on PS4. Never played the first game with any real life friends, but I put in over 200 hours into just vanilla Destiny by friending any decent person I could find all over the internet. Ballooned my friend list and never had trouble getting a group no matter when I played. Think I'll be doing the same for this game.

That te' band Rorie mentioned a couple UPFs ago is fucking awesome. I found myself getting into EDM out of nowhere as I barreled toward 30, but now that I've hit 31 I seem to have very suddenly transitioned into getting into post-rock, lol (see also: 65daysofstatic)

It's pretty awesome that you can look up a relatively obscure Japanese band like that and find their stuff is available on US iTunes fairly often. So much easier than it was back in high school when the only legal way to get stuff was to import CDs for $30+ (not that I was quite as concerned with legality back then lol).

I found this picture of my time playing a character named Souldozer in WoW.
I thought I should share it to someone.
mFDcjTu.jpg

90% of my fond MMO memories stem from little interactions like this.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That te' band Rorie mentioned a couple UPFs ago is fucking awesome. I found myself getting into EDM out of nowhere as I barreled toward 30, but now that I've hit 31 I seem to have very suddenly transitioned into getting into post-rock, lol (see also: 65daysofstatic)

If you're into Te you should add an O and get into Toe also.

Basically a more chill and math rocky version of Te.

They are both entirely unrelated bands weirdly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcFFPQijqk

PUBG is ultimately a revolutionary new multiplayer concept done right. It's early access done right.

Even if Odyssey is great it's still just another 3D mario game.

Selling keys for lootcrates is early access done right?

It's no worse that Overwatch having loot creates that contain sprays and other useless shit 90% of the time. I don't agree with the practice, but that has nothing to do with Early access.

They're frequently updating and adding content as opposed to something like DayZ.

With that said I'd happily argue that Fortnite is the Hottest Mess of the year for having a great concept and mechanics that's utterly fucked over by greedy early access and f2p loot crate bullshit.

The anime and Nintendo people can't and won't accept it.

They'll come to accept it by January.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah I accept it really, other than for myself personally. I'm pretty used to enjoying things outside of the mainstream. I'm just a little sick of hearing it all the time.

Top Bottom