• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, the less they talk about the actual game and more about the dumb stuff around it the more I'm OK with DOTA talk.

I know people have been down in the dumps with the bombcast from last week but that's with 2 people gone. I really think that the current full lineup is actually really good.

Tubobutts

are you seriously going to get on a high horse because you threw a tantrum and left the server over how I thought Ben's Steam name was dumb

I mean, shit, don't act like you weren't talking shit about the Bombcast and how you'd be happy to never see Jason again on that same server
tumblr_mo9qqspNVN1r9zdybo1_500.gif

Curufinwe

I love all the "whoofs", "oofs", "mans", and sighs though!

I do feel like Rob Zacny has been a big plus to me getting back into listening to the waypoint podcast. He talks a lot, which I always appreciate on a podcast, especially on one where one of their regulars has a tendency to dominate conversation.

I should try it out. Zacny used to be really good on the PC Gamer podcast. Like a less wacky Dan Tack.
I can't be the only one who listens to the GI podcast, can I....

imBask

Banned
Thread : we're a cool community let's not dunk on other communities like the waypoint one
also thread : FUCKING DISCORD PEOPLE SUCK MY BAAAALLLLLS THEY SUUUUCK

drew blinking gif

Harpuia

Thread : we're a cool community let's not dunk on other communities like the waypoint one

drew blinking gif

The thread is in a constant fluctuating state of Nu-Dan, and Internet-Dan.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

drew blinking gif

I mean it's a few guys, not the whole thread.

FWIW I thought GBGAF discord is totally ok.

Mr. F

Banned
I get no feelings or pseudo intellectualism from Waypoint. Overall I think they do good work. The only thing that bothers me is all the hemming and hawing on their podcasts.

As someone who doesn't watch the livestream I'm convinced Danielle turned into a pained groans and "haha yep, yep, great, good" soundboard some time ago

tuxfool

Banned
why can't we all be nice to each other

because
����������������������������

Top Bottom