• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

2956310-webp.net-resizeimage+%286%29.jpg

jrNa3LO.gif

fuuuuuck outta nowhere, can't wait to watch tomorrow. Just as I expected, the "technical issues" seemed to be that they were just waiting for Jeff to come back from his vacation.

What else are you gonna do with KH1?

I would like a good balance of that + idle chatter (similar to Blue Bombin')

Dude I just realized your username is robot rock. I always seriously read it as robo truck. I had to double take I was sure that was a u not a o....

I thought you really loved Optimus prime.

Ashby

Hey guys,

I'm the current owner of the GBGaf Discord server. A couple members in the server pointed out that there was some people here that felt uncomfortable with comments made in the server. I just want to say if ever that should happen, feel free to come to me or any of the moderation team on the server. I want to make it clear that I don't ever want people to feel uncomfortable in the server because of their race/gender identity/sexuality or anything else they can't control. So, if these concerns happen again come to me or the team and we'll address the issue as quickly and as best we can.

Thanks for chatting with us and anyone here in this thread should feel free to drop on by. We appreciate new members.

Thanks for this, friend. My first question would be is what is a Discord?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey guys,

I'm the current owner of the GBGaf Discord server. A couple members in the server pointed out that there was some people here that felt uncomfortable with comments made in the server. I just want to say if ever that should happen, feel free to come to me or any of the moderation team on the server. I want to make it clear that I don't ever want people to feel uncomfortable in the server because of their race/gender identity/sexuality or anything else they can't control. So, if these concerns happen again come to me or the team and we'll address the issue as quickly and as best we can.

Thanks for chatting with us and anyone here in this thread should feel free to drop on by. We appreciate new members.

Aren't you busy playing FF14 or something.

How is Ben still on this little area?

The first two areas of Kingdom Hearts are a huge drag. I just played the game and was surprised by just how long the tutorial stuff was. I'm also going to say that the only good level in the game is the second to last one and the rest of them are incredibly basic by modern standards. I'll probably try running through KH2 in a couple of weeks I'm curious if the levels are anymore complex I really only vaguely remember the layout of one of them.

I've been on the discord and I haven't seen anything toxic tbh. It's a combination of people in this thread and people who used to be posting on here like daydream for example. It's a chat room, that's about it. Like Necro isn't even a regular member/poster of this community judging by his junior status and post history so, I don't know what y'all are on about.

I hope we get some cross coast Kingdom Heartache since the second chair seems to be rotating.

Dude I just realized your username is robot rock. I always seriously read it as robo truck. I had to double take I was sure that was a u not a o....

I thought you really loved Optimus prime.

I thought it was robo truck as well, until I read your post.

yami4ct

People always underestimate how much effort goes into a paint job.

Boy is it. It's been a long while since I've done one, but it's taken up a good chunk of my free time for about a month now doing a bit of it most days.

Onto gloss coating now. Then it's just panel lining and decals and a final matte coat to top it off. The end is in sight.

robotrock

Banned
you can consume 0 Giant Bomb videos, subsist only on the Drew memes, and get by in there

i guess the point went past you
We had a poster here who only liked Kinda Funny and Rooster Teeth, said they could never actually get into the GB content itself. But they liked posting here for some reason.

Just put a postcard in the mail. In addition to my regular kiss on the cheek I mentioned GBGAF.

If they don't read that part of the postcard they hate us confirm.

I appreciate discord members coming here and posting about channel and reaching out. I was def harsh on GBgaf discord TBH my issues are with one person only.

And he's garbage here as well. His MO: I'll post crap and crap then when someone says something I'll say I'm having a rough time or I'll be good for Bit.

And you can cherry pick things I've said but take the amount of positive things I say vs the amount of negative and you'll see what way it leans. Plus I try and be constructive or at least not completely shit on things. (yeah I'm not perfect but I feel overall I'm pretty flipping positive here) where as you repeatedly post mean personal shit. Over and over.

Yeah I'm sub tweeting.. figure it out

Yeah I'm being low and I've said my piece you've said yours. Let's go our own ways and ignore each other.

I appreciate discord members coming here and posting about channel and reaching out. I was def harsh on GBgaf discord TBH my issues are with one person only.

And he's garbage here as well. His MO: I'll post crap and crap then when someone says something I'll say I'm having a rough time or I'll be good for Bit.

And you can cherry pick things I've said but take the amount of positive things I say vs the amount of negative and you'll see what way it leans. Plus I try and be constructive or at least not completely shit on things. (yeah I'm not perfect but I feel overall I'm pretty flipping positive here) where as you repeatedly post mean personal shit. Over and over.

Yeah I'm sub tweeting.. figure it out

Yeah I'm being low and I've said my piece you've said yours. Let's go our own ways and ignore each other.

Everything about this post fucking sucks and you and all the thin skinned, hypocritical GB fanboys fucking suck.

sooo kingdom hearts huh

I want to watch real bad but I'll just sleep and watch it when I wake up.
Do Discord members gossip about GBgaf members? I don't really use discord but I might join for the drama

Yet most of the posters are people from here and who used to post here + ones who are just lurkers I think? I don't know I'm not there alot, just went on a few times and it was just a normal chat room where people chatted about whateverthefuck.

Top Bottom