• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

cycling the duders around so everybody is always confused about what the hell is going on should be a great bit as long as Ben doesn't even attempt to inform them

BTA

I still haven't finished the first episode but cycling through the staff's a solid idea. I just... really hope it doesn't lead to entire episodes of shitting on the game? I dunno.

Watching more of Exquisite Corps' prologue right now. Gonna be interesting to see how this goes once they split up, hmm.

robotrock

Banned
I still haven't finished the first episode but cycling through the staff's a solid idea. I just... really hope it doesn't lead to entire episodes of shitting on the game? I dunno.
What else are you gonna do with KH1?

I would like a good balance of that + idle chatter (similar to Blue Bombin')

drabnon

At the end of this series, they should do a video with each rotating seat and ask them what the plot of Kingdom Hearts is

BTA

You expect a kingdom hearts featurette on giantbomb to not involve shitting on the games?

What else are you gonna do with KH1?

I would like a good balance of that + idle chatter (similar to Blue Bombin')

But it's KH1.

I liked KH 1!
At age like... 7?

I guess it's more that like... I'm a fan of the series. I've never really revisited them since I grew up with them, but I had a lot of fun with them. They can be dumb games but I think that's usually in a fun way and even if KH1 apparently hasn't aged well, I dunno. It's gonna be grating if it's just complaints with no acknowledgement that the goofiness
no pun intended
can be fun.

- J - D -

Haven't watched Heartache Ep2 yet. Does Jeff just shit on the game the whole time? Not that I mind either way, I've never been a KH fan.

Heck yeah more Kingdom Hearts! Rotating staff is a bit odd. Maybe it will lead to Ben trying to explain the story to people that have only seen bits and pieces, which could be funny.

Ben Delivers! I recently beat KH1 and it was a lot shorter than I remember. Beat it in about 17 hours. The ending was also a lot more nonsensical than I remember too.

yami4ct

Hey guys,

I'm the current owner of the GBGaf Discord server. A couple members in the server pointed out that there was some people here that felt uncomfortable with comments made in the server. I just want to say if ever that should happen, feel free to come to me or any of the moderation team on the server. I want to make it clear that I don't ever want people to feel uncomfortable in the server because of their race/gender identity/sexuality or anything else they can't control. So, if these concerns happen again come to me or the team and we'll address the issue as quickly and as best we can.

Thanks for chatting with us and anyone here in this thread should feel free to drop on by. We appreciate new members.

Top Bottom