• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

drabnon

That's like 90% of the discord

We full on shit on each other in the discord.

2537625-vinnygoofin.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I had been debating finally playing Kingdom Hearts but after today, fuck that! That game looks boring as hell.
Honestly the first few worlds suck after traverse town. But the last few ones get exactly what a crossover between Disney worlds and ff

Just crazy shit

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Maybe it'll be better with a guest because the last one was reaaaaaaaaaal average.

Loved Danika whenever she's on waypoint radio so it should be good.

Tubobutts

Maybe it'll be better with a guest because the last one was reaaaaaaaaaal average.

Loved Danika whenever she's on waypoint radio so it should be good.
I would go so far as to say it was reaaaaaaaaaal below average even.

But it was an episode 0 so it doesn't count

Rainmaker

Banned
Ben worked on three pieces of content today. The Business podcast, Bombcast, and Kingdom Heartache. (judging this solely on him wearing the same shirt on the Bombcast and on KH). I'm nicknaming him "The Workhorse"

drabnon

By the way, do you guys think Brad and Ben will get into the Dota card game? Cause it's Dota? Or does their brand loyalty not extend that far?

By the way, do you guys think Brad and Ben will get into the Dota card game? Cause it's Dota? Or does their brand loyalty not extend that far?

Valve will find a way to bring in players, as they always do. Competition is good overall but in the card genre? EH and Dota? DOUBLE EH. But there is money left on the table for them to take, so to speak so might as well do it.
Jesus I go to work and check in and this is what I see what's wrong with you all

It's all because of that darn Keyblade.

Gobias

Banned
Remember when Ben was teasing a twist for the KH feature and people automatically assumed the twist was that there was no feauture

BTA

Ooooooh DNB episode 1, rad! I really enjoyed episode 0; Ben and Abby is a great combo. Wonder who they'll get next, and if having the guest be in person with one of them will matter.

Top Bottom