• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Meguro

Banned
I think I ruined this feature for myself by playing a bunch of Sunshine after the last episode.
This is painful in a very different way now.

oti

Banned
I've seen the pachinko level on YouTube.
I've seen the depths Sunshine has to offer.

They'll never get all shines.

herman-cain-smile.gif

oti

Banned
I bet Miyamoto subscribed to GB just for Steal My Sunshine. No-one plays like this. This is valuable data for future Mario games.

BTA

I also played a bunch of Sunshine because of this feature and y'all are insane. Game is stil very fun. It could use a little less very small quick and precise platforming because the 3D marios have been bad at that unless you're insane and dedicate yourself to perfect each jump routes.

Like KH, it is a game I loved as a kid that I'm not sure how well it holds up. I'm really tempted to try it again but the disk and my GCN controllers are at my family's house.

I do fully expect them to have to skip some Shines, though, purely due to the problems they've already had.

ArjanN

I also played a bunch of Sunshine because of this feature and y'all are insane. Game is stil very fun. It could use a little less very small quick and precise platforming because the 3D marios have been bad at that unless you're insane and dedicate yourself to perfect each jump routes.

While the game is somewhat dated, it also doesn't help that Abby and Vinny are just bad at it, Alex and Dan are better but they both tend to crack under pressure, and switching between players means noone really develops any muscle memory for it.

Harpuia

I'm waiting for them to finally open the pipe on the lone island on the hub world, try to make the stupid leaf boat float across to the end of the level.

And then have to try again at Corona mountain.

Actually, I applaud them if they manage to get a Yoshi to that island. God this is a trash game.

Zocano

I'm waiting for them to finally open the pipe on the lone island on the hub world, try to make the stupid leaf boat float across to the end of the level.

YO FUCK THAT THING.

FUCK IT TO DEATH.

Backtracking along the little side just to go back and get one you missed. Fuck.

Thinking back on it

I understand why they were doing their bit in the island part. The island part is godawful and there really is nothing to do but shoot the shit.

Thankfully it gets better. But Traverse Town is a bit slow. It doesn't pick up till you get to the first disney world

which is probably tarzans world I take that back it's all downhill from here
Tarzan's world was such shit I almost stopped playing the game.

Top Bottom