• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Harpuia

She'll get 5 pity minutes to make a case for it and then it's deleted from the list.

I see her taking the Drew approach and just being a semi-silent observer.

Besides, they'll need that time for the 2 hour debate about whether or not PUBG deserves to be mentioned at all.

BTA

Real talk I played more Salmon Run last weekend than the Splatfest.

I admittedly have not played the game as much as I would like to have (it's hard for me fit a continuing multiplayer game in when trying to finish a lot of story-focused games), but I've played more Salmon Run than Turf War by far.

...also I've realized it's hard to spoil SmS for myself since everyone seems to just be reacting without too many details, so I'm still here, I guess.

oti

Banned
Abby: Splatoon is super fun and it should be on the Top 10.
Brad: I don't think you have much support in this room.
*Abby throws a hopeful glance at Alex*
Alex: Well, actually I do lik-
Brad: No.
Alex: OK. I don't think it hangs. I just wanted to say my piece.
Abby: I QUIT!

*Abby rips off her headphones*
*That to be continued meme*

BTA

I expect Abby + Dan + Alex to fight for Splatoon. In general I think we'll see some Abby + Alex pushes.

The only reason I'd feel she might not fight as hard as the others is it being her first year and maybe not feeling as comfortable outright arguing with the West folks? Otherwise I'd be surprised if she doesn't fight for stuff.

ArjanN

Thinking back on it

I understand why they were doing their bit in the island part. The island part is godawful and there really is nothing to do but shoot the shit.

Thankfully it gets better. But Traverse Town is a bit slow. It doesn't pick up till you get to the first disney world

which is probably tarzans world I take that back it's all downhill from here

While it does get more involved, if you don't care about the Square/Disney fanservice, it's just an OK action-rpg with nice production values. So I don't expect them to ever super get into it.

oti

Banned
I love how happy Abby is when she gets a shine. She's all in.
c732z.gif

Top Bottom