• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

pretty sure theyre the overwatch loot box twitch codes

giphy.gif

Strax

Onions, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, bacon, cheese, pickles, mushrooms, mayo. Eggs might be in the top 20 somewhere.

Perhaps eggs may be a regional favorite somewhere like a guacamole burger is in california.

Mustard, mayo and pickles are in no way, shape or form more popular on hamburgers than eggs. Maybe mushrooms but even that is debatable. Frankly I've seen more people eat hamburgers with béarnaise than mustard and/or mayo.

Mustard, mayo and pickles are in no way, shape or form more popular on hamburgers than eggs. Maybe mushrooms but even that is debatable. Frankly I've seen more people eat hamburgers with béarnaise than mustard and/or mayo.

Bruh wtf. I've never heard of eggs on burgers in my entire life. Every fast food chain and burger I've ever had has uses all three of those things. Where are you from? I'm not trying to argue, it's just so weird to me!

oohhh cool
redeemed the first one

you a gold boy now
did you get anything good?

Jintor

what are these lies that you're speaking?

i only ever see eggs on 'specialty' burgers, but mayo is basically standard on most chicken burgers and pickles are in half the beef burgers i see out in the world

- J - D -

Where are you from? Pickles are on two of America's most popular fast food burgers, the Big Mac and the Whopper. mustard is on 90% of McDonald's burgers and mayo is on 90% of BK burgers, and you don't get more ubiquitous than McD's and BK when it comes to fast food burger chains.

I don't even know what bearnaise is and had to look it up.

Watching the latest murder island now. Who's the optimum team who could potentially win a chicken dinner. I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex.

Watching the latest murder island now. Who's the optimum team who could potentially win a chicken dinner. I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

Who's the optimum team who could potentially win a chicken dinner. I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

Dan, Brad and Alex

Dan

v9krAIB.gif

BTA

i only ever see eggs on 'specialty' burgers, but mayo is basically standard on most chicken burgers and pickles are in half the beef burgers i see out in the world

I don't often see mayo/mustard on burgers in restaurants (though, hey, I'd be down for that- I did that when I made some last night) but pickles are incredibly common (and good), yeah.

I'm actually more of a blue cheese burger person when it comes to what my go-to is. I regretted not having some around last night because I realized I was craving one just as I started cooking the burgers.

When you say chicken burger, I hope you mean a burger made of ground chicken and not a chicken sandwich.

Watching the latest murder island now. Who's the optimum team who could potentially win a chicken dinner. I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

Who's the optimum team who could potentially win a chicken dinner. I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

I'm thinking Jeff, Dan, Brad and Alex

Dan, Brad and Alex

Dan

v9krAIB.gif

lol probably the best of the gif so far.

Now I know how it feels for people who didn't like Mario Maker or Hitman. I'll watch since it's Giant Bomb, but man this has to be the second worst regularly played GB game to watch behind DOTA.

It's only bad when Dan is involved (which is basically always) because he is selfish and doesn't play as a team and just goes off on his own and loots while everyone else is in firefights and needs help.

Also the whole "Spicy" thing. It's super overplayed and annoying at this point. The whole meme talk on this and Sunshine stuff and basically all "mellenial" talk every other minute isn't funny and just annoying, I'm done with it all.

Rainmaker

Banned
Also the whole "Spicy" thing. It's super overplayed and annoying at this point. The whole meme talk on this and Sunshine stuff and basically all "mellenial" talk every other minute isn't funny and just annoying, I'm done with it all.

you vs the old person she warned you about

Hasney

It's only bad when Dan is involved (which is basically always) because he is selfish and doesn't play as a team and just goes off on his own and loots while everyone else is in firefights and needs help.

90eNYcs.gif

Spicy has been around since the 90's. It's not meme talk, I've grown up with spicy situations being a thing.

BTA

Unconsciously pumped my fist listening to 1099 when I heard Abby saying she was thinking of Night in the Woods with regards to things to bring up at GOTY.

I know she said liked it before but that's low key one of my favorite things I've played in a long time and I'm gonna be sad if it doesn't come up much in GOTY because only her and Alex played it.

I should do a Gregg playthrough (I only ever did Bea's scenes and loved them) in the fall...

Lol @ "meme talk"

Hasney

Unconsciously pumped my fist listening to 1099 when I heard Abby saying she was thinking of Night in the Woods with regards to things to bring up at GOTY.

I know she said liked it before but that's low key one of my favorite things I've played in a long time and I'm gonna be sad if it doesn't come up much in GOTY because only her and Alex played it.

I should do a Gregg playthrough (I only ever did Bea's scenes and loved them) in the fall...

Alex is probably already teaching her when to say "I just want to say my piece".

Mr. F

Banned

She hates story

i really wish I liked nitw more than I did

Top Bottom