• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
My PC figuratively exploded so instead of catching up on 3 weeks of GB, I'm in "Re-install window oh woops something went wrong" hell.

Help

BTA

Not much of a fan of that statement from Nick( his position on it seems to be be "I should have stopped flirting once I was in a position of power" when that doesn't address the rest of the problems.

Also, wait, is PUBG happening? I'm in the middle of cooking and can't even try to join, damn.

This all melee custom game in the rain is the first time that this game has looked genuinely interesting to me. It's so quiet and creepy.

JackEtc

Why does this stream look like shit? it's all interlaced and stuff. It's not just me, right?

Just tuning in so idk if they explained it or something earlier.

Joeku

Why does this stream look like shit? it's all interlaced and stuff. It's not just me, right?

Just tuning in so idk if they explained it or something earlier.

It almost looks like compression artifacts on it being blown back up. With lines on screen fading in and out like there's an analog signal or something.

0POfmtf.gif

Joeku

Breezy's still alive and moving fast. Outside the circle.

Edit: Moving slower now. He lose his car?

Edit2: The circle got him. Rip.

Mr. F

Banned
Same. love a whole lot about it, just got kind of boring. the way it ended sure didn't turn the game around for me either

I burnt out a ways before the ending. I related to Mae's situation and the setting of the game at first which had me excited but the more I got into it I became to kind of detest her characters. That, and everyone shares the same manner of speech that to me had an overbearing subtext of "omg this is so funny we're so clever game characters don't talk like this"

Meh

Top Bottom