• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Zaph

west is like
nU9fOkH.jpg

east is like
X6pGp78.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
Is it me or is the Youtube stream not looking at all like a 1080p60 stream?

Or with a terrible bitrate anyway

Edit: Ok looks like I'm not alone

BTA

Nick Robinson got removed from the Polygon masthead, so he's definitely out

https://www.polygon.com/masthead

Does this deserve a thread? Probably not

Maybe? I can't believe election talk of all things finally sunk the old thread; even though I was spending probably too much time there, there's been a few things since then (ex: prominent GGer literally faking chat logs of someone harassing them in an attempt to prove chat logs can be faked in his defense) that don't merit a thread but could have been discussed.

Whomst amongst this thread wants some avocado toast

As a millennial, I am totally down.

robotrock

Banned
Maybe? I can't believe election talk of all things finally sunk the old thread; even though I was spending probably too much time there, there's been a few things since then (ex: prominent GGer literally faking chat logs of someone harassing them in an attempt to prove chat logs can be faked in his defense) that don't merit a thread but could have been discussed.

mombot gonna mombot. i don't really know if there's much to discuss there

BTA

Same. love a whole lot about it, just got kind of boring. the way it ended sure didn't turn the game around for me either

I can get this being an issue; I think I just paced it well and I have a high limit for tedium + like exploring everything there is to see in things to begin with, which might have helped.

With regards to the ending,
it does move pretty fast and get kinda weird, but the epilogue is really solid and had some of my favorite conversations in the game and I think that makes it stick the landing for me. It helps that I played the prequel games soon before playing the last third or so, and some of those already great scenes made really meaningful callbacks to those that I loved- the epilogue scene with Rabies in particular stuck in my mind.

kiguel182

Finally watched Sunshine. Those platforming levels are the best to watch. Also, Vinny’s meme face is great.

I’ll pass on more PUGB content.

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/895771586996785152

Good response.

I am a big fan of his, to be clear, and it was extremely saddening to learn about his behavior.

To say though, that I have always been the best to people or have never betrayed someone's trust, would be an awful lie. My personal undoings led me to be able to step away from the past and say "Hey, that wasn't me at all."

Of course, it was me, but not the me I thought I was. And I believe those experiences changed me. These changes, though took time. It will take time for the people he affected, his friends, and for him to truly see where everything ends up.

With the response he's gotten, most of it being deserved, he's no doubt had time to think and feels absolutely terrible. Not to also forget the fact that he not only hurt the people he did, but also the people who cared for him. His co-workers, his family, and fans all felt something from this.

The big thing for him to do now is own his words and truly change. I believe you can, Nick.

kiguel182

That’s not a bad response from Nick, if sincere. We don’t know if he is downplaying stuff or not so it’s hard to fully judge it.

I do hope he stops doing that shit at least. I believe people can improve themselves.

Lunar FC

Dropped in late, what was the password?

Edit: omg waiting for pubg to update..

Edit 2: nvm, they're doing stupid custom settings

Going by Jeff's reaction right there, I think right now, this would be probably their GOTY (if GOTY was happening now). I mean, he's pumped for spectator mode.

Top Bottom