• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I never burnt out a ways before the ending. I related to Mae's situation and the setting of the game at first which had me excited but the more I got into it I became to kind of detest her characters. That, and everyone shares the same manner of speech that to me had an overbearing subtext of "omg this is so funny we're so clever game characters don't talk like this"

Meh

It's kinda the point though. Mae is a flawed character.

And the more you get into the game the more you find out the way they talk is less about being "OMG SO FUNNIZ" and more about hiding their deep insecurities.

And Bae doesn't talk anywhere like the rest of them.

Breezy's still alive and moving fast. Outside the circle.

Edit: Moving slower now. He lose his car?

Edit2: The circle got him. Rip.

Yup. Circle moved faaast.

There was a moment where I stopped to heal because I realized I was the only one who could make it. Unfortunately my car flipped. I WAS RIGHT THERE.

Mr. F

Banned
It's kinda the point though. Mae is a flawed character.

And the more you get into the game the more you find out the way they talk is less about being "OMG SO FUNNIZ" and more about hiding their deep insecurities.

And Bae doesn't talk anywhere like the rest of them.

I can appreciate that, and Bae was refreshing in that sense, but it didn't work for me for whatever reason. I guess I found that stuff laid on a bit too thick, it was kind of grating

Teddified

Can't wait till they finally get their chicken dinner
lol
and can finally start doing stuff like this on monday.

time to brad

Oh yeah, duh! Hope you get something great which should be guaranteed since it is a gold box!

:|

ZUXIxoKh.jpg

Blizzard

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can appreciate that, and Bae was refreshing in that sense, but it didn't work for me for whatever reason. I guess I found that stuff laid on a bit too thick, it was kind of grating

I mean in the end you like what you like, so fair enough.

It'll just be me and Abby, as fellow millennials, appreciating the game.

BTA

I mean in the end you like what you like, so fair enough.

It'll just be me and Abby, as fellow millennials, appreciating the game.

Hey, I'll be there too, fellow millennial.

Even if I resisted following your budgeting strats again, as I did not buy that PS VR.

Top Bottom