• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'uncle' sven is the most upsetting character i've ever seen in a video game
latest

BTA

I haven't watched more than the first few Murder Islands but I'll definitely catch this later; did they only just get Custom games? They were part of why I actually caught up on Awful Squad instead of MI a while back.

Wuiji

Good job bro.

Luck out on your landing? How much of that was genuine skill?

We picked the right spot on the landing, had time to quickly loot up and get some decent weapons. Had a vehicle near us, and then stayed on the move. Checking each compound, never staying in one place for too long. Three of us were in the same discord server, the fourth guy wasn't using a headset and so couldn't hear or communicate with us in game either. Was a lot of fun. We communicated well, were calling out where we saw people in the distance etc. A large slice of luck with the landing. Stayed on the plane until near the end. We saw a shit tonne of people jump out on Pochinki and decided to avoid the shit show. I'm guessing that's where the GB crew jumped to?

Also got lucky with a crate, so one of us had an AR.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
do we like West again?

You've always liked west because you would never have east without it. that's why east coast is the least coast, because its the least of the best thing.

Being in Early Access helps the game in GOTY arguments because people will wrongly assume everything will get fixed.

It would still be in the discussion either way though. Inexplicable as it is, they love this bad game.

and inexplicably you hate this great game. the world sure is crazy.

It's a good addictive game but it has a ton of issues, namely performance and glitches, that are rarely discussed. It also introduced a key system which is scummy as fuck.

Top Bottom