• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

what the hell dude

Dude what.

Ok, so he didn't joke about nudes?

Hearing avengers23 joke about Ben joke about nudes on the Bombcast made me cringe.

So did Ben actually joke about nudes and if he did what was the joke actually about?

At 18:44, Jeff starts talking about how there should be a hardcore server in PUBG where the winner gets to strip the gear from all the fallen. Ben joins in and adds that no player should be nude and says "No nudes." Thanks to his association with Nick Robinson, his use of the word "nudes" is the part that stuck with me.

Also, I'm sure someone will say that the two aren't connected or that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. And you're probably right. If I were Ben, however, I'd probably keep the word "nude" or variations thereof out of my mouth for a while.

In conclusion,
BRtpdVg.gif

Gandie

The worst part of being a giant bomb fan is the fact that I subscribed to the Taco Bell Snapchat and am too lazy to delete my subscription.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
At 18:44, Jeff starts talking about how there should be a hardcore server in PUBG where the winner gets to strip the gear from all the fallen. Ben joins in and adds that no player should be nude and says "No nudes." Thanks to his association with Nick Robinson, his use of the word "nudes" is the part that stuck with me.

Also, I'm sure someone will say that the two aren't connected or that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. And you're probably right. If I were Ben, however, I'd probably keep the word "nude" or variations thereof out of my mouth for a while.

Really?
Are you serious right now?

Hasney

In conclusion,
BRtpdVg.gif

Do they call you Armstrong? Because boy you had to stretch for that.

The worst part of being a giant bomb fan is the fact that I subscribed to the Taco Bell Snapchat and am too lazy to delete my subscription.

This is why Dan won.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's because Dan's true self is still a relatively good person.

There are a lot of people in the world who should not be their true selves.

Really?
Are you serious right now?

Alright, so we get the context. Thank you.

And with the context I'm going to say "uhhhh ok?"

Do they call you Armstrong? Because boy you had to stretch for that.

Like I said, it probably wouldn't be a big deal for anyone else. I cringed when I heard it, and I stand by that reaction since I cringed a second time after I listened to it again to find the spot.

SummitAve

Banned
Like I said, it probably wouldn't be a big deal for anyone else. I cringed when I heard it, and I stand by that reaction since I cringed a second time after I listened to it again to find the spot.

Nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes

giphy.gif

In conclusion,
BRtpdVg.gif

this is one of those posts that makes people go "god this thread is a fucking trash fire"

fwpx

In conclusion,
BRtpdVg.gif

q3iCWqE.gif

Catvoca

Banned

VnURouH.gif

I can't tell if I'm tearing up because this is incredibly sweet or because of Dan's unapologetic thoughtless love for corporations and capitalism is the kind of attitude that lets neo-liberalism exploit the poor, unfortunate and marginalised for the benefit of the rich.

I wasn't tearing up but it was cute! Congrats Dan & Bianca!

swimbuff

We need the dynamic that Ben brings to the podcast. He's brought more out of Jeff than anyone else since Ryan or Vinny. Granted he tends to make a lot of jokes, almost for every topic they go into in fact, but that's only a problem right now because he misses more than he hits. And that's okay, he's a junior editor who's still learning and the only way he can get better is by practice. Once he gets better and hits his stride in the future we'll all look back on this time and remember fondly about little Ben
's small dick
and how far he's come.

Except for the Dota content, because fuck Dota forever.

BTA

Abby put that well and I appreciate more people in the industry calling that what it is.

you have to spray shadow dan with a hose in each level before you can fight bowser in corona mountain

Heh.

The next episode totally starts with Dan presenting to them how much more they're gonna have to deal with that, right?

Hasney

I can't tell if I'm tearing up because this is incredibly sweet or because of Dan's unapologetic thoughtless love for corporations and capitalism is the kind of attitude that let's neo-liberalism exploit the poor, unfortunate and marginalised for the benefit of the rich.

I didn't wasn't tearing up but it was cute! Congrats Dan & Bianca!

Hahahaha disregard those thoughts. Have a taco!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Are you a host of a podcast with Nick or friends with Nick? If not, I really don't give a shot if you want to spam that word.

So what should he say when he wants to talk about naked bodies in a perfectly normal context?

Birthday suits?

Actually everyone in general should just use that word anyway, but hey.

Zaph

In conclusion,
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/BRtpdVg.gif[/img]

Ben Pack subjects us to dota and kingdom hearts

shit, you're right

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can't tell if I'm tearing up because this is incredibly sweet or because of Dan's unapologetic thoughtless love for corporations and capitalism is the kind of attitude that let's neo-liberalism exploit the poor, unfortunate and marginalised for the benefit of the rich.

I didn't wasn't tearing up but it was cute! Congrats Dan & Bianca!

hahaha, the beef filling tastes like actual beef!

giphy.gif

On No Man's Sky, imagine if they had delayed the game just one more year. They would have avoided the entire fiasco.

Beautiful. People joke about "bleh, Taco Bell", but this looked like a fantastic wedding, and also, they didn't pay a fucking penny. This is especially important when you remember that expensive weddings and financial burden is one of the main reasons for divorce.

This "what is oil" conversation on SMS.... kill me

"What is the large hadron collider? it's like a time travel thing?" okay Dan now you're trying too hard

Zaph

Beautiful. People joke about "bleh, Taco Bell", but this looked like a fantastic wedding, and also, they didn't pay a fucking penny. This is especially important when you remember that expensive weddings and financial burden is one of the main reasons for divorce.

Taxes. Nothing is free

Top Bottom