• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

I tried to get the stream going on my laptop instead of my phone so I could see it better and then my laptop froze and I almost missed the crash.

that sure was VINNY

Video game sites

image2avkw4.jpg

and Jeff's comment on the bombcast about ads being checked off for gaming is the realest shit. I've never been in a hobby with this high of shithead percentages as gaming. Not even close. Like people will say 'oh all fanboys are bad' with some #notallgamers shit but its not even CLOSE and everyone seems to realize it but gamers

How many hobbies have you been in where you read online message boards dedicated to that hobby? Or follow the latest industry news in those hobbies instead of just consuming the products?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many hobbies have you been in where you read online message boards dedicated to that hobby? Or follow the latest industry news in those hobbies instead of just consuming the products?

American movies, fiction novels, hong kong films, warhammer 40k, fitness

even shitty fuck wrestling doesnt have anything as bad as gamergate

BTA

Man, I had no clue Abby wanted to go into Aerospace Engineering and become an astronaut. I almost went to college for Aerospace Engineering thanks to my love of space. Still wish I would have done that, but math is hard, physics is harder, and I completely suck at proofs.

I went to an engineering college so I have a few friends who studied Aero. Off the top of my head none of them actually ended up working in the field right out of college (which is to say within the past few months), though.

VINNNNNNNY

American movies, fiction novels, hong kong films, warhammer 40k, fitness

even shitty fuck wrestling doesnt have anything as bad as gamergate

Ya gaming has some of the worst run off in terms of its culture. Hell I would bet that 99.9% of gators are MAGA idiots.

BTA

My laptop keeps misbehaving so I've only been able to keep watching on my phone; I can't make out any of the numbers so this is just very chill and relaxing nonsense at this point.

Yessss scary games with Abby after this though.

oti

Banned
Reached 4-2 in Rabbids. Still fun. Wish 4's theme was different though. It's too similar to 3 for me, but expected.

Lari

Damn that was a cool stream, never seen any of Kerbal Space Program but it seems rad besides being waaay complicated.

Nah I enjoy it too, you're not alone haha

Love Blue Bombin'.

You're not the only one.

The recent ones I've watched I mainly watched for the side talk but it's not like I didn't enjoy the actual game playing part either.

Woah, that's cool, now I feel less lonely on this.
I usually see people calling it beastcast 2, but that may have been just me focusing on negatives.

I like Blue Bombin' cause I've never played Mega Man, so its been interesting to see how the games changed, or lack thereof, from game to game.

Same, these games seem really cool visually. But they also seem a bit too tough for me to personally play through them, so i'm glad to be able to see it with them.

And enjoy the nuts side talk, of course.

Edit: I'm a full-on member now apparently. Feeling pretty good about it.

I like Blue Bombin 75 % because it's more Beastcast, 20% because Alex gets to do something he likes to do, and 5 % because I've never played any Mega Man game and it's mildly interesting to see what the deal is.

The last few playdates where they just play a couple of hours of a game they've play many many many times and only that game has been a bummer. I mean seeing Vinny enjoy himself with Kerbal was ok, but the whole thing kinda felt pointless. I think the playdates would be a thing where one of them brought a game that they always wanted to get into buy for whatever reason, never did, and really try to get through. Kinda like Vinnyvania or Blue Bombin' but maybe something that isn't an entire series or something,just a one off.

BTA

Damn that was a cool stream, never seen any of Kerbal Space Program but it seems rad besides being waaay complicated.

Woah, that's cool, now I feel less lonely on this.
I usually see people calling it beastcast 2, but that may have been just me focusing on negatives.

Same, these games seem really cool visually. But they also seem a bit too tough for me to personally play through them, so i'm glad to be able to see it with them.

And enjoy the nuts side talk, of course.

Edit: I'm a full-on member now apparently. Feeling pretty good about it.

To be fair the reason I started watching was the "second podcast" talk. But though I've only seen Alex play 5 so far, similar to Han I've never played the main series myself so I'm looking forward to seeing how they iterate and change in this way.

Knack 2 is actually pretty good. I thought it was another joke. It's like God of War with Crash platforming.

I don't know the full lore but it's annoying how the human characters teleport to my location after a long platforming section. How did they get there? Ludonarrative dissonance, I say!

Knack 2 is actually pretty good. I thought it was another joke. It's like God of War with Crash platforming.

I don't know the full lore but it's annoying how the human characters teleport to my location after a long platforming section. How did they get there? Ludonarrative dissonance, I say!

That threw me off every single time!! I spend 5 minutes trying to get on the other side of a wall as knack and have to swing, jump platforms, turn small and avoid traps and when I finally get through all of that.....everybody else is already there waiting for you to proceed?!? Why didn't knack just join them??

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I've given up all hope to hear Divinity 2 talk during GotY.
The early game is just way too hard so nobody at GB will get into it cause that other D2 game came out and that's way easier to play.

Original Mario had a belly button but the first time he died he was replaced with the first of many navel-less clones.

This explains everything, including the missing tattoo.

The early game is just way too hard so nobody at GB will get into it cause that other D2 game came out and that's way easier to play.

Yeah.....the only person who would play it during the rush of games during the fall would probably be Rorie and he is not apart of GOTY so there is little of no chance of it coming up at all, even with the difficulty thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

rorie will probably play it

and they're not opposed to dropping down the difficulty in games

Top Bottom