• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Joeku

Weren't there night games in the old Arma mod?

That + flashlight attachments would be wild. Maybe not tenable, but at least interesting.

KingKong

I dont see the point in these streams now that theyre all playing Destiny 2 instead of PUBG on their own time and they're picking it up for the first time in a week

might as well do a Destiny 2 raid or some other co-op thing

kiyomi

Rest of the team: "That guy! He's there! At X! Hiding behind the tree directly south to you Vinny! Straight in front of you!"

Vinny: *rubs eyes* "who where what"

FHIZ

Forget it's Monday, open the Murder Island stream, first thing is see is Dan picking up a level 2 helmet while everyone dies.

Living the meme.

i think a lot of their good times with pubg seem to happen more often when they're playing it outside these streams separately and they have good players to carry them. or at least in jeff's case when he's rolling solo and doesn't have to worry about anyone else. he's never liked team-based pvp where you actually have to be all tactical and can't hero ball.

the times vinny, dan, and alex talk about enjoying pubg at home have mostly been with guys like will smith, matt pascual, and other actually skilled teammates with numerous wins under their belts.

with hitman at least the streams were hilarious most of the time when they fucked up!

too bad, oti. the post-campaign stuff like strikes and the raid are the most mechanically and dare i say visually engaging content of destiny. having a lot of fun taking them on and just gawking at the pretty sights and scale of them all!

i guess you can play uncharted lost legacy? it's real good uncharted, so if you like the series, you'll probably enjoy it!

is Murder Island a solid podcast episode?

I like to listen to it as just an audio feed while they play a game of PUBG.

Unless the PUBG action is hilarious.

TraBuch

Banned
Ugh goddammit. I bought a tropical fruit mix and I took a bite out of a sliced mango without paying attention. I get this fruit mix all the time and they never put fucking mangoes in this and now they suddenly have mangoes in this. I almost threw up it's so disgusting. First fucking raspberry jam instead of strawberry and now I'm getting mangoes in my goddamn tropical fruit mix.

What is wrong with this world? Mangoes are terrible. Raspberry jam is terrible. Stop tricking me into eating this shit, world.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
is Murder Island a solid podcast episode?

I like to listen to it as just an audio feed while they play a game of PUBG.

Unless the PUBG action is hilarious.

Time to time, but not usually. They talk way too much about the moment to moment action and the moment to moment action is boring as heck.

Red UFO

Ugh goddammit. I bought a tropical fruit mix and I took a bite out of a sliced mango without paying attention. I get this fruit mix all the time and they never put fucking mangoes in this and now they suddenly have mangoes in this. I almost threw up it's so disgusting. First fucking raspberry jam instead of strawberry and now I'm getting mangoes in my goddamn tropical fruit mix.

What is wrong with this world? Mangoes are terrible. Raspberry jam is terrible. Stop tricking me into eating this shit, world.
wtf

Considering rewatching the East playthrough of Life is Strange. Can't get that game out of my brain. Haven't watched them since they came out. I recall really enjoying it. I mean that's almost a given, Vinny+Alex+Austin is my favorite lineup probably.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Considering rewatching the East playthrough of Life is Strange. Can't get that game out of my brain. Haven't watched them since they came out. I recall really enjoying it. I mean that's almost a given, Vinny+Alex+Austin is my favorite lineup probably.

Have you played nitw btw? That game gave me the same vibes but different.

Top Bottom