• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Hindl

Very late on this but from the Bombcast aftershow last week

Jeff saying "You seem like you would've dabbled in Maple Story at some point...That might be the meanest thing I've ever said to you" gave me a good laugh

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
wouldn't it be great guys if we were able to meet in the middle with people who's entire idea is to end a subset of people?

gee willikers that would be swell! one can dream

I know I like to break bread with people who want to see me, my family and anyone who looks like me dead.

it's one of my silly hobbies.

bigkrev

Very late on this but from the Bombcast aftershow last week

Jeff saying "You seem like you would've dabbled in Maple Story at some point...That might be the meanest thing I've ever said to you" gave me a good laugh

I hadn't heard of Maple Story before, so I googled it after that moment

DIKyxieWAAUmRS4.jpg

.....yep, Jeff was right to suspect Ben

Zaph

"I'm in the big boy chair, but I don't want you to get worried, everything I said holds true"

And now they're playing charades

I'm very glad Dan is back

i believe vinny has started playing destiny 2 on ps4 when he said he'd wait for the pc version and play it with jeff b

with literally everyone in both offices playing the game, i think the fomo got to vinny

also i'd be down with playing destiny 2 with people here

oti

Banned
i believe vinny has started playing destiny 2 on ps4 when he said he'd wait for the pc version and play it with jeff b

with literally everyone in both offices playing the game, i think the fomo got to vinny

also i'd be down with playing destiny 2 with people here

Yeah let's play! My PSN is otixero.

BTA

Didn't he start on PS4 to play with his family?

he literally put bros first

In his wounded state, the operation begins to slip. Dave Ryckert, the masked Abomination, takes the stage.

Yea, you are right, he did talk about trying to play with his brother.

she changes his soldier to Dave "Abomination" Ryckert with black armor and a helmet.

Dan getting injured in the mission last allowed Langzone's body to fight back so now the character is The Abomination Dave Ryckert.

In his wounded state, the operation begins to slip. Dave Ryckert, the masked Abomination, takes the stage.

Thank you! She is truly a gift, that woman is.

BTA

I guess I shouldn't feel bad about forgetting to call NISA support on Friday because their support apparently doesn't even exist at the moment. I've gotten hold music and then dumped to leaving a voice mail twice now.

I just want to get V3 day 1 without rebuying the standard edition like I had to do with ZTD. Because I sure did forget to ever sell my extra copy of that.

Top Bottom