• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, I think the genre is kinda just huge in general? Borderlands preceded them and people forgot that it was a pretty popular game.

OG Loc

Division was great, the only major complaint I see levied towards it is that "it literally doesn't consume my life forever and actually ends".

It was also buggy as fuck.

With boring loot.

I had a really, really good time playing through the Division with my friends. Plus, I had some of the best multiplayer experiences in my life with randoms I matched with for some late game missions on hard difficulty.

I had a good time playing Division as well, as I did Destiny but both of those games didn't manage to get their hooks in me as deep as they should've. I'm expecting the same out of Destiny 2 but whatever, I'm going to enjoy it(and other games) until the next worthwhile release which is Cuphead on the 28th after that is a big ass wave of games.

Kiwami update

I'm on Chapter 6, still Yakuza, still good.

Story is definitely a shift from Zero and usually I hate when a franchise adds a kid to the mix but Haruka is endearing. Majima is fucking crazy.

I mean Yakuza 1's story doesn't reach the highs that 0 does. With it coming so close to 0 doesn't really do it any favors YET it's still good if not great? soundtrack doesn't touch 0 though.

I haven't played Kiwami yet, have it shelved at the moment. It's going to be the perfect Christmas game. I've played Yakuza so I don't feel that sense of urgency to do so right now.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So you're wishing sickness to be a regular occurance at the east coast?

wow Wenis.

W O W.

giphy.gif

BTA

This is awkward to word but part of the reason I'm exited to play more than just Yakuza 1 is seeing how Haruka grows up and that storyline plays out? It's really cool to have a kid be an important character in a long running series while actually aging; off the top of my head I can't really think of another series that's done that.

Also I'm actually pretty into the start of this PAX panel; probably gonna stop and sleep around the halfway point but so far it's been interesting.

Alex went into the Buffalo Wild Wings and his tulpa left wanting to play Destiny 2.

TraBuch

Banned
Will The Last of Us win Giant Bomb's 2017's 2013 multiplayer game of the year?

I think they should do a four on four east vs west stream to freshen up on the game before they get to the awards talk.

Top Bottom