• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

ryseing

I'd like to see them play Conan Exiles too, that game has some really crazy stuff too, like being able to summon a giant snake god that you can control and completely destroy other players bases.

Plus dong physics.

Most important part of a survival game right there.

2961543-destiny2.jpg

Quick Look: Destiny 2
We're going to throw shields and shoot aliens in the face and collect glowing 12-siders and turn them into sick gloves.

Branson

Is there a story behind why the Icewind Dale official screenshots on Steam have the Giant Bomb crew names for the characters on there?

Thanks!
Sounds like every PAX panel aka the worst thing ever.

So is Dan on team PUBG GOTY? Not Zelda? God damnit Dan. You were supposed to make this interesting.

How though since he hasn't shown any sign of successfully arguing his way from a paper bag? Unless he does another Ori stunt or something similar.

If PUBG doesn't make it out in time the discussion might just be why it shouldn't count for GOTY and maybe then Zelda could take it on a technicality.

Otherwise its Mario or Wolfenstein that seems to be the only hope now.

Rainmaker

Banned
I've always thought ark would be a good weekly series. the stories that unfold in that chaotic DUMB game are soooo good

J_Viper

I can't decide if Shadow of War looks good or bad.
I'm really curious how that game will turn out
Quest design, art design, narrative, writing, and boss fights will all be trash, but the Nemesis System and Combat will be fun enough to make it all worthwhile

Just like last time

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
WB has done a great job with making me avoid that game. The loot boxes and spider lady are killing my hype for it. I'll wait for reviews.

I get where you are coming from but neither of those things really bothers me that much tbh.
As long as I don't need to buy lootboxes to have fun, I don't care

Quest design, art design, narrative, writing, and boss fights will all be trash, but the Nemesis System and Combat will be fun enough to make it all worthwhile

Just like last time

It seems way more systems heavy which could be cool? Or maybe not?

Top Bottom