• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

jambo

They do anything special for 500? Call old members, favorite memories, best of?

They did about 25 minutes of talk about the podcast and some history of the Bombcast and Giant Bomb.

Jeff seems more interested in doing stuff for the 10 year anniversary of the site next year.

He also mentioned 520 as that would equal 10 years of podcasts.

Jintor

They did about 25 minutes of talk about the podcast and some history of the Bombcast and Giant Bomb.

Jeff seems more interested in doing stuff for the 10 year anniversary of the site next year.

He also mentioned 520 as that would equal 10 years of podcasts.

makes sense to me. The 500 number is somewhat arbitrary, but a solid 10 years of ArrowPointingDown Energy Review Website is something to be proud of

vu3Bfi3.jpg

BH9PoMz.jpg

def sim

I totally did that when I played through it. There's obviously some other proper method of doing it but saying that is the one proven thing.

Hm maybe I did? I haven’t played it since release, so I did whatever was found first. The mad rush to figure everything out was a lot of fun; I don’t think there’s been a reveal quite like it. It’s too bad how all that turned out.

Joeku

Good photoshop with Alex on that Destiny guy, DM.

And what is with those things? I haven't played in a few days. Are they like in-game factions to grind rep for or something?

Jeff today was talking about ideas for the ten year anniversary of his leaving Gamespot.

So we're totally getting a Kane and Lynch QL at the end of November, right?

Harpuia

I feel like it's never worked on mobile.
I think once or twice the browser feature disappeared.

every now and then I get nginx errors for images. which drives me up the wall. just lemme get a look at that php or js brehs. I'll fix it for you guys.

Lari

Holy crap that game seems scary, thank god for Vinny goofing up a bit to alleviate the tension. The ending was totally hilarious, Abby is the best!

I love this feature. Can't wait to see what other scary games they have in store.

- J - D -

Six Crazy Frights already a homerun and it's only been one episode. They are just killing it.

Also, I really wish I still had my PS4 with PT on it. FUCK.

Haha oh man, I'm so hyped I have today off.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE STEAL MY SUNSHINE...

NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE THEY DECIDED LET'S DO A DESTINY 2 THING INSTEAD!

Oh well, ONE MONTH TILL ODYSSEY
HTTP3d3dy5naWZpbWFnZXNkb3dubG9hZC5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTcvMDIvU3VwZXItTWFyaW8tT2R5c3NleS1naWYtY29vbC5naWYlog.gif

Did I hear right in that Ben was introduced to the internet in 2007?

I remember when they were going to do that paid podcast split. GAF went nuts, Kessler was doing some unpopular things, dogs and cats were living together, mass hysteria.

Tubobutts

Wait what happened? They kind of just alluded to this on my Bombcast and I wasn’t keeping up with the site back then
When they were first introducing premium they had the idea to split the bombcast into two parts. Premium members would get both parts at once while free members would get one part a week or maybe they'd get the second part at a later date the same week I don't remember.

Jintor

Wait what happened? They kind of just alluded to this on my Bombcast and I wasn't keeping up with the site back then

They were going to split each cast in two, you'd get half a cast for free and another half for money dollars.

Instead Small Business Man from VinnCo came and fixed everything up

And that's route A in Nier Automata done again. The song even at this point is ruining me.

For the truth is I'm only one girl...

TraBuch

Banned
I think it's time for me to listen to the Bombcast from the very beginning. I didn't start listening until like 2011-12, and while I have listened to a few of the older podcasts and have listened to the This Year compilations many times over, I'm sure there are many, many great moments I've never heard that weren't in the compilations and weren't uploaded to YouTube for whatever reason.

Joeku

For the truth is I'm only one girl...

Anyone who maybe played a Japanese import know if the order of the different-languange versions is different? I want to assume that the English one is played first during the Western release because of course it is, but I'm not sure.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think it's time for me to listen to the Bombcast from the very beginning. I didn't start listening until like 2011-12, and while I have listened to a few of the older podcasts and have listened to the This Year compilations many times over, I'm sure there are many, many great moments I've never heard that weren't in the compilations and weren't uploaded to YouTube for whatever reason.

2008-2010 were anazing years for the bombcast.

Top Bottom