• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Yeah Warlocks are the worst and I play as a Warlock. I mean unless you like slow jumps that have you float in the air forever...

I've pretty much only played Warlock since Destiny 1 so, although I've mastered the Warlock jump, I'm literally incapable of jumping with any other class now.

Harpuia

Hmmm the orbs appearing at the red circles is new. Did they have to do something differently?

Have they switched up people? I think it was Dan instead of Alex earlier.

Hmmm the orbs appearing at the red circles is new. Did they have to do something differently?

Have they switched up people? I think it was Dan instead of Alex earlier.
The players on the outside have to shoot the opposite triangles at the same time for it to appear.

An-Det

That DPS check is gonna be fun. Alex/Abby really need to be ~15 light higher.

I was 275 for that section and struggled.

Yeah, though getting that right weapon there can really help. I was about that level as well and struggled with an smg, then swapped for a shotgun and had no issue.

Fuck the dogs, though.

Dogs are easy to DPS down if you use pulse/vortex grenades and like a rocket launcher or a sword. Titans especially can take them down quick with their double grenades.

Jakoo

2823383-8142987775-MovIo.gif

Found footage of Vinny in reaction to not being on this stream

Top Bottom