• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

n0n2pbV.jpg

Because I like seeing the dynamic between Ben and guest while he fucks around in KH? It's less about the game for me and more about the reactions/discussions on things.

BTA

Amazon just emailed me about that Woot record player deal. I don't know if I find that too aggressive (since it knows I looked at record players) or if I appreciate it telling me about it.

...in the end I think I like the aesthetics of the Orbit a lot more, especially as the past few days multiple colors of it have been in the ad I keep seeing at the bottom of pages on here, but it's probably not worth paying $60 more so I might as well go for this.

robotrock

Banned
omg is it your first time? You lucky son of a bitch. ZOE2 is a fucking revelation compared to the first one. Also, the soundtrack is just as good if not better.
First time! Legitimately kind of loved ZoE1, which I was kind of surprised about because I didn't think it had the best reputation. Soundtrack and atmosphere is top notch, and the actual Jehuty slashing is a heck of a lot of fun.
ZoE 2 is one of the best games on ps2 and one of the best games period.

So I've heard! Really excited to dive in.

edit: Phatmac your post is getting me utlra hyped as well.

Tagyhag

I'm reading that unintuitive thread on the gaming side.

Have they done the Yoshi fruit platforms shine yet? Because that seems soooo stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
golf story has a dedicated ball throw button with infinite balls and you can hit people with it and it is by far my favorite button since a boy and his blob's hug button

BTA

I have no time between V3 and messing with the SNES and finishing the last bit of CxM and a little more Dishonored 2 and this personal project I need to finish already but uh.

Golf Story's getting played too when my long weekend starts tonight I guess.

I have no time between V3 and messing with the SNES and finishing the last bit of CxM and a little more Dishonored 2 and this personal project I need to finish already but uh.

Right now I'm juggling V3, Kiwami, FFXII, and Thimbleweed Park.

It's a rough life.

it's a good problem to have

robotrock

Banned
Right now I'm juggling V3, Kiwami, FFXII, and Thimbleweed Park.

It's a rough life.

I'm trying not to game juggle anymore. It's tough but it's working out totally ok for me. Definitely weird picking up a copy of Danganronpa V3 though and not doing anything with it (for the time being).

Gonna wait till I finish that to pick up Ruiner or Golf Story.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
a lot of the deaths feel like random bullshit

even moreso than hotline miami

I also have no idea how the game wants me to play it. They give you the ability to dash around and set multiple points to dash to but so far I haven't found a good reason to do more than a single dash. Usually I get shotgunned in the face after dashing once so I guess I shouldn't use melee weapons? I dunno, the game is kinda bad which is super disappointing.

Also again: The writing is really, really bad

BTA

I'm trying not to game juggle anymore. It's tough but it's working out totally ok for me. Definitely weird picking up a copy of Danganronpa V3 though and not doing anything with it (for the time being).

Gonna wait till I finish that to pick up Ruiner or Golf Story.

I've been trying to get better at at least seeing what I'm playing week by week so that my juggling has some structure to it. It's worked out better certain times than others but it's helped overall even if things slip between weeks due to having unfocused/mentally bad/whatever weeknights over the past month or so.

Games still slip through the cracks though because I'm dumb and buy things I shouldn't (especially on sale) but I feel like in these past few months I've made some dents in my backlog even if it's been slower than I'd like overall.

Top Bottom