• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

would take
raid > sunshine/megaman/playdate/vinnyvania
any day of the week

Destiny related anything is the worst thing on Giant Bomb, 2nd only to Dota.
Sunshine is a bad game that some people like for an unexplained reason, but I'd take Sunshine over Destiny any day of the week.

DK2D33_XkAA9SLD.jpg

BTA

Walked into the Apple store for my appointment and my Watch was being sent out for repairs for free within minutes, which is maybe the most pleasant Apple related experience I've ever had.

I think I gotta buy like a $5 watch on Amazon or something for the week it's being repaired though. Not being able to look down and see the time while walking is actually messing with me way more than I expected.

anyway starting now all I have to worry about is video games for like 3 days cool

That's same.

Lunar FC

Walked into the Apple store for my appointment and my Watch was being sent out for repairs for free within minutes, which is maybe the most pleasant Apple related experience I've ever had.

I think I gotta buy like a $5 watch on Amazon or something for the week it's being repaired though. Not being able to look down and see the time while walking is actually messing with me way more than I expected.

anyway starting now all I have to worry about is video games for like 3 days cool

That's same.

How is an Apple Watch the only watch in the entire world that you have ever owned?

Scizzy

I literally can’t comprehend how someone could enjoy watching the raid for more than an hour.

Maybe as background noise but even then...

When can you ever get to see six people on staff learn to work together and become a well-oiled machine? Or listen to Brad and Abby have a chat while Vinny secretly whispers in her ear?

Is there any way to download the 7 hr stream video from GB?

When I looked last it was Embed only, and I'd like to watch it local since the GB player tanks my laptop, and the Youtube video was only 2hrs when I looked.

Top Bottom