• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Zaph

They have spend more time on this raid than they have with the entirety of Ranking of Fighters.

jfD2kvE.png

Peru

Jeff and Ben really shine in the SNES quick look. Having fun, insight and personal experience with most games. Hey even Brad breaks out in song at one point.
I really hope they get some regular old games segment going.

(Wrong 2D Mario opinions and Jeff getting a little hot take-heavy when it comes to old games aside)

imBask

Banned
Now that I will sign. I wish they'd show the same enthusiasm for their other features or just games other than shooters. What was the last one they did that? Mario Maker?

it's not even about the genre it's the idea that they can afford to spend 16h a week on a single game, yet people make excuses left and right when we say it's weird they won't do another X or Y feature

Got this on in the background from the beginning, part one. Some good nonsense coming out of this video game haha. "I've got a sonic charge, I don't know where to take it, and I'm trapped in a box."

Heroman

Banned
Jeff and Ben really shine in the SNES quick look. Having fun, insight and personal experience with most games. Hey even Brad breaks out in song at one point.
I really hope they get some regular old games segment going.

(Wrong 2D Mario opinions and Jeff getting a little hot take-heavy when it comes to old games aside)

It is to bad there isnt a old video game type of show.

robotrock

Banned
Not gonna lie kind of mad I spent 14 or so hours watching the GB staff's raid ability progress only to have it end like this.

Kinda rude to suggest people to join when people haven't said they're gonna drop out, but heeeeeey, that's just me.

This as well, how do you ask someone to dip out after that long idk idk

Wunder

Wait, they're gonna enlist people to help them finish the raid? what?

they'll either break up once the official studio stream of abby/vinny have to leave to export or continue the PS4 youtube streams without Abby but with a couple ringers at a higher light lvl

tuxfool

Banned
Not gonna lie kind of mad I spent 14 or so hours watching the GB staff's raid ability progress only to have it end like this.

Your mistake was watching it, instead of checking in from time to time. Like how many times did you need to see them fail at jumping through hoops?

Zaph

Kinda rude to suggest people to join when people haven't said they're gonna drop out, but heeeeeey, that's just me.

Well, Abby is politely trying to tell them that Vinny and her have to go, but nobody really gave them a firm response (at least on air).

oti

Banned
it's not even about the genre it's the idea that they can afford to spend 16h a week on a single game, yet people make excuses left and right when we say it's weird they won't do another X or Y feature

I think Jason has said that Ranking of Fighters takes a lot of effort to setup.

But yeah. They should really drop the pretense and just cancel those features. This Destiny raid stream is easy. Most of them are home streaming from their console. Same with PUBG. That's what I mean though. There are easy ways to get more and diverse content out there and they just don't use them. Instead they throw out excuses and then all of a sudden put so much time into PUBG and Destiny.

It's just frustrating. And I wonder whether they even understand that.

They are stuck on this idea of getting “stuff” to help them. The hard truth though is that an increased power level is not going to help them much. It is the mechanics, general aiming, and ammo/super management that is killing them. They seem pretty burned out though. Think they can get it if they come back fresh Monday.

Teddified

They are stuck on this idea of getting “stuff” to help them. The hard truth is thought that an increased power level is not going to help them much. It is the mechanics, general aiming, and ammo/super management that is killing them. They seem pretty burned out though. Think they can get it if they come back fresh Monday.

Jeff and brad are busy monday.

chogidogs

They are stuck on this idea of getting “stuff” to help them. The hard truth is thought that an increased power level is not going to help them much. It is the mechanics, general aiming, and ammo/super management that is killing them. They seem pretty burned out though. Think they can get it if they come back fresh Monday.

Jeff already said Monday is a no go. So it's now or never.

They are stuck on this idea of getting “stuff” to help them. The hard truth though is that an increased power level is not going to help them much. It is the mechanics, general aiming, and ammo/super management that is killing them. They seem pretty burned out though. Think they can get it if they come back fresh Monday.

There is no Monday though. Jeff said that he and Brad have important stuff to attend to. It's either now or never.

Top Bottom