• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Ive enjoyed what I have watched of these streams but its confirmed to me I have no interest in Destiny.

I dont understand what the point of this is. You do the hardest thing in the game to get better items. What do you then do with those items.

Who's Steve
1444320882-blues-clues-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Tagyhag

I think Jason has said that Ranking of Fighters takes a lot of effort to setup.

But yeah. They should really drop the pretense and just cancel those features. This Destiny raid stream is easy. Most of them are home streaming from their console. Same with PUBG. That's what I mean though. There are easy ways to get more and diverse content out there and they just don't use them. Instead they throw out excuses and then all of a sudden put so much time into PUBG and Destiny.

It's just frustrating. And I wonder whether they even understand that.

I hate to pile on this but it's true. As a fan, it's really frustrating seeing so many features up in the air.

Especially because if you brought this up to Jeff he'd probably belittle you lol.

Yeah, the whole spend 16 hours this week just playing this raid is totally fine, but ask them to even remotely spend any time with features people want and you get "they have meetings all week, you can't expect them to stream for more than a few hours a week" thing is bullcrap. Meetings isn't an excuse if they can play Battlgrounds and win this week, plus two FULL days of streaming and put out a few QLs and a 2.5 hour SNES stream. I hope someone calls them out in the aftershow next week which leads to either continue some of the forgotten content or for west to actually step up and do something more than complain that they don't have a 2nd video producer and barely put out 1/3rd of the content East does.

The best thing they did in MONTHS is the SNES classic quicklook. Jeff and Brad seemed to actually have joy in their voices for once, and to watch them play StarFox 2 for the first time (since they did literally NOTHING with that fan made copy that was given to them years ago) that whole back half of the video was pure enjoyment. I honestly got giddy, it was really fun, it felt like old giant bomb for a bit. Bring in a tub of games and just play something. I feel like they overthink the simplicity of just setting up a stream and playing some games.

Yeah, the whole spend 16 hours this week just playing this raid is totally fine, but ask them to even remotely spend any time with features people want and you get "they have meetings all week, you can't expect them to stream for more than a few hours a week" thing is bullcrap. Meetings isn't an excuse if they can play Battlgrounds and win this week, plus two FULL days of streaming and put out a few QLs and a 2.5 hour SNES stream. I hope someone calls them out in the aftershow next week which leads to either continue some of the forgotten content or for west to actually step up and do something more than complain that they don't have a 2nd video producer and barely put out 1/3rd of the content East does.

You do know that most of them are streaming from home? with the exception of Abby & Vinny(and even then Abby mentioned that she and Vinny will have to go soon).

xuchu

why did brad bring this up when they have a time constraint on the number of attempts they have at calus godddd

Ikr, especially now that we know that they don't have Monday. Why didn't he just explain the mechanics of each encounter sooner. They have a hard enough time with execution anyway.

robotrock

Banned
my mom just called me, asked how i was doing. i said "fine" but she knew something was up. i guess something sounded wrong in my voice.

this fucking raid is destroying me

You know what would put you all at ease?

Golf Story, exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Golf Story,
A current contender for my GOTY...OUTTA NOWHERE.

Top Bottom