• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Wow, reading back on these last handful of pages, I would have thought they canceled all their Thursday/Friday shows to stream Destiny 2 those days instead. It's one week people, relax.

I'm pretty sure hotline miami 2 had the exact same pause screen that year too.

All I'm saying is Cuphead shouldn't aim for a chump award that galak-z can win.

It should go all the way with best visuals.

Why not both?

I don't think former winners invalidate a category (hey Mordor!) and when it comes to style I think that's something Cuphead should win because it nails it's theme in such an unimaginably perfect way. It could win best graphics too, but I think there are more competitors there. When it comes to style nothing can match it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Why not both?

I don't think former winners invalidate a category (hey Mordor!) and when it comes to style I think that's something Cuphead should win because it nails it's theme in such an unimaginably perfect way. It could win best graphics too, but I think there are more competitors there. When it comes to style nothing can match it.

I'm mostly kidding about the galakz part, but yeah, those are all fair points. I guess horizon is this year's best viuals also.

Antiwhippy

No that's botw
don't kill me it.

I kinda want ruiner to be best style because that's like all of my aesthetic when I was 16.

dcassell

Banned
From my memories as a 5 year old, X2 was better. That was the first game I ever played with wall jumping and it forced you to climb with it at the start. Blew my mind after only knowing Mario All Stars and Zelda LTTP for a year.

I enjoyed that Egoraptor video about the design of the first level of X though!

oti

Banned
I've got 50 Euros in my Steam wallet I've got enough games to play already should I buy Cuphead it's my Birthday today I feel like I should buy more stuff.

hamchan

I hope Jeff talks about the VIP membership double credits in Forza 7 now being 25x consumables instead of a permanent thing like they've had for years. Such a rort.

Aselith

are you alright

th

Antiwhippy

It's not an uncommon observation. I dunno though, the boss fights actually look pretty fun. I probably could do without the run and gun parts.

Also it really doesn't look that hard.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I've got 50 Euros in my Steam wallet I've got enough games to play already should I buy Cuphead it's my Birthday today I feel like I should buy more stuff.

Use it to invest for retirement.

As an accountant I support this.
The best way to invest for retirement would be to buy Dota hats. Trust me.
Edit: Or probably PUBG keys. Both are valid options

Also Alles Gute!

Tbf, in the case of shemnue.

I can see it.

It was a dumb thing to say. They said a bunch of dumb shit in that episode. Especially the handwringing over potential virtual console pricing because an Arcade Archive game is the same price as all other Arcade Archives games. I'm sure Hamster is bending Nintendo's ear, demanding a price increase to make their offerings look better.

Top Bottom