• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Mega Man X2 is the one I put the most time into, got into no upgrade speedrunning it on Zbattle.net ages ago. X1 is still fantastic, but being able to start with a dash is a valuable thing to me. I never got around to X3 because it was incredibly hard to find when it was contemporary and even through emulation and compilations I just never had the motivation.

eFMZJcd.png

What the fuck.
The Arby's Twitter has legitimately made me want to go out and grab some only to have me realize there is literally not a single Arby's in Toronto anymore.

Any time you're stuck on one encounter for 2-3 hours tops it's time to throw in the towel. There's just a point past which no progress will be made because at least one person has just lost their focus or composure and everyone gets frustrated and it's a downward spiral. That's my recommendation to them for next time. Don't bang your head against the wall if you're not making progress.

That SCORN game looks rad as hell, hope it holds up!

Also on the over/under TP debate, I've heard that people that usually vouch for under are the ones who have cats who play with the roll to empty it. Under stops that from happening.

That SNES QL is a damn good time.
It's not great. Dark Seed 2 on the other hand, is hilariously bad. Watch the Retsupurae playthrough if you can, it's a real dumb video game. There's a moment towards the end that is one of the most out of nowhere, incredible things I've seen in a game.

Hmm may check it out tonight or tomorrow.

Catvoca

Banned
That SNES QL is a damn good time.

Hmm may check it out tonight or tomorrow.

The designer of the first game wrote himself in as a main character, but then they made a sequel without him and kept him still as the protagonist, but they make him a fucking loser. It's such a dumb game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is Party Pack 4 out?

No idea, was just playing the old party packs.

Also realised that while giantbomb tend to go for the newer stuff like Tee K.O and the spy thing, but for a group that isn't as familiar with the jackbox games the new ones still require quite a bit of setup. Fibbage is damn good because it's a lot breezier.

Drawful and fibbage for my money are the best for a casual group setting.

edit: still one of my favourite giantbomb moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxeac9CmCU

No idea, was just playing the old party packs.

Also realised that while giantbomb tend to go for the newer stuff like Tee K.O and the spy thing, but for a group that isn't as familiar with the jackbox games the new ones still require quite a bit of setup. Fibbage is damn good because it's a lot breezier.

Drawful and fibbage for my money are the best for a casual group setting.

edit: still one of my favourite giantbomb moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxeac9CmCU

I think Quiplash is the true everyman's game. I've had so much fun pulling that out to people who don't play games.

I asked because Fibbage looks sweet in PP4. Especially that new mode.

Xater

Are there any good contenders for GB's Worst Game of 2017 so far?

I wanna see some stinkers.

Wrestling Revolution 3D
WWE 2K18
Drawn to Death

Can't really think of anything else they played and hated. Most if what I would straight up consider bad, they would probably put on the Most Disappointing list.

Hasney

Wrestling Revolution 3D
WWE 2K18
Drawn to Death

Can't really think of anything else they played and hated. Most if what I would straight up consider bad, they would probably put on the Most Disappointing list.

Probabky not WWE, its just mediocre in a way that isn't entertaining. Wrestling Revolution seemed to charm them enough to get away with it, but Drawn to Death for sho

Top Bottom