• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Hasney

I'm at what I think is the last tournament in Golf Story after 15 hours. Going to finish it tomorrow though just so I have another day with it.

Bacon

Wasn't a "living hell" to get one in Europe and I like the gift wrap. It's a nice little touch. Grumpy Mc Grumpington.

You calling someone else grumpy is rich considering all the bitching and moaning you do on a daily basis in this thread

- J - D -

I think that's just regular aggressive. Trust me, I'm an expert

You are absolutely right. Bacon, you're being regular aggressive.

Let's all just take a break and play Golf Story because apparently it's a chill fantastic game that sucks you in for 15 hours and then after that you reach the last tournament.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Golf Story is fantastic...even if the last tournament takes you 15 hours to reach it.

I am bummed my UK SNES won't be here until the middle of October, but at least I will have the superior controller colors.

oti

Banned
Let me ask you then, when you buy that 3DS game do you have to play the previous entry first to unlock the game you just bought in order to play it?

And it's great that you could easily get your snes. Fuck the rest of us not where you are, right? As long as you got yours.

Hey man. Maybe you had a tough week or something. You're not really someone who's into starting drama as far as I know. All I said was it's a nice UI touch. I get your frustration. But for me and many others who didn't have problems buying one, it's just a nice touch. Nothing sinister.

I'll just leave it at that since I really have no interest in some nonsense drama whatsoever.

🤗
I'm not using this smiley in a passive aggressive way, I swear, 100% genuine

BTA

I'm not exactly itching to jump into this argument but I will say I don't really feel any, like, malevolence in the "gifting" of Star Fox 2. It being unlockable is sorta weird but the condition is super easy (beat level 1 of the original) and could mean they'll do more interesting things with that concept in the future. Getting one's difficult but I don't think that's patronizing/insulting/whatever.

I also don't care about Star Fox 2 beyond it being neat that they included it

- J - D -

Hey man. Maybe you had a tough week or something. You're not really someone who's into starting drama as far as I know. All I said was it's a nice UI touch. I get your frustration. But for me and many others who didn't have problems buying one, it's just a nice touch. Nothing sinister.

I'll just leave it at that since I really have no interest in some nonsense drama whatsoever.

��
I'm not using this smiley in a passive aggressive way, I swear, 100% genuine

My week's been pretty good, actually. But then I visited off-topic for a bit and saw that the world was still shit. And Nintendo makes silly choices sometimes, which has nothing to do with anything but I'm going to vent when I need to.

Love you too, oti.

oti

Banned
My week's been pretty good, actually. But then I visited off-topic for a bit and saw that the world was still shit. And Nintendo makes silly choices sometimes. Which has nothing to do with anything but I'm going to vent when I need to.

Love you too, oti.

😘

- J - D -

I wonder how someone who doesn't know Giant Bomb thinks when they look at the youtube thumbnail for the raid video and sees that it's over 9 hours long. I'm looking at it now as someone who knows, but it's still one of those sights that you can't make sense of. I still can't make sense of any youtube video being that long.

I'm not exactly itching to jump into this argument but I will say I don't really feel any, like, malevolence in the "gifting" of Star Fox 2. It being unlockable is sorta weird but the condition is super easy (beat level 1 of the original) and could mean they'll do more interesting things with that concept in the future. Getting one's difficult but I don't think that's patronizing/insulting/whatever.

I also don't care about Star Fox 2 beyond it being neat that they included it

I'm not gonna argue about with you, but I think the arbitrary locking is silly. I've already said everything else I need to about the snes stuff and that'll be that.

- J - D -

Giant Bomb's workday consisted of staying at home and doing the Destiny raid for nine hours?

Yeah but wouldn't it have been difficult to get everyone's set ups running in the studio(s)? Streaming from home seems like a necessary solution for a feature like this one.

Is Everybody's Golf worth $40?

Is there a lot in there?

Edit: May actually cancel my already paid One X order RN seeing that the Switch is available on Amazon lol

BTA

And Mondays consist of staying at home and playing PUBG or old games for a couple hours?

And meetings (I think?) and prep for everything else that's going to happen that week.

Abby said they might move Beast's home day to Tuesdays though.

rpSiTpg.png

Friendship ended with XBOX One X

New friendship with (my second) Switch gained

Mario and Golf Story hype too strong. Saved $200 and I do have a PS4 Pro already, so I'm not too bent about abandoning the One X

rpSiTpg.png

Mario and Golf Story hype too strong. Saved $200 and I do have a PS4 Pro already, so I'm not too bent about abandoning the One X

if you have a decent PC it makes it even worse since all of those One X games will be on there and you can use an Xbox One controller

oti

Banned
rpSiTpg.png

That means you've got both Mario and Assassin's Creed to look forward to on the 27th.

What will you spend your extra $200 on?

Well $200 can probably get me at least one controller /s

For real, probably on food and other dumb stuff. Still have some stuff leftover from my first Switch so I shouldn't have to get any accessories.

That means you've got both Mario and Assassin's Creed to look forward to on the 27th.

My thinking exactly ;)

hopefully karspankey made room for one copy of everybody's golf

IDK, might just get Golf Story instead :p

Don't want to have too much golf

Top Bottom