• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

jambo

rpSiTpg.png

Friendship ended with XBOX One X

New friendship with (my second) Switch gained

Mario and Golf Story hype too strong. Saved $200 and I do have a PS4 Pro already, so I'm not too bent about abandoning the One X

LlbAIcM.jpg

- J - D -

TraBuch

Banned
Cuphead looks nice but I just can't take it seriously. Where are all the racial caricatures? How am I supposed to look at it as authentic if a black dude with huge red lips eating watermelon and spitting seeds at you isn't a boss?

Put some effort into your games, jeez.

robotrock

Banned
Cuphead looks nice but also, it looks grainy as fuck on my TV. I can recognize that the animation is superb, as well as all the art, but there's something really off about how it's displaying on my TV.

edit: its like some kind of blurry/double image filter

edit2: gonna try taking the CA slider down

rpSiTpg.png

Mario and Golf Story hype too strong. Saved $200 and I do have a PS4 Pro already, so I'm not too bent about abandoning the One X
Picross S is also a very enjoyable time, as is Slime-San, and Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

I see Brad's point. Mega Man X has good compositions but the arrangements are marred by the terrible MIDI guitars. They didn't play to the SNES' strengths there at all. It just comes out sounding like shit.

again, it's like it was a Genesis game that ended up on the SNES by mistake

not only is it an action game that the SNES can't keep up with a lot of the time, the music is just tailored to the strengths of the grimy ass Genesis chip

just compare Mega Man X3 tracks on the SNES to their Genesis counterparts

Guys,
Firefox 57 is fast. If most of my extensions werent buggy or had support I'd be going through the internet so fast. So fast.

srry im on edge

im thinking about doing the same since i got good pc
but ill prob just end up getting both

Speaking of internet.

I got a set of those powerline ethernet adapters to get off wifi since my router was on another floor and my speeds improved 10x

Those things are legit.

ill download. im sick of chrome anyways

when does it get push updated? I'm too lazy.

57 is the Dev channel so expect some issues to pop up here and there. Stable build is scheduled to release in November.

srry im on edge

57 is faster, m8. So fast.

I just installed it and now my scrollbar isn't dark like the rest of my theme is

give me my money back

oh and NoScript doesn't work with it so forget it

uMatrix via their beta channel

downloaded firefox, the default search engine is Ask Jeeves.

Anyway to change this to something like google?

Should be in settings

Picross S is also a very enjoyable time, as is Slime-San, and Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

Def going to get Picross. Bought a 3DS just to play Picross 3D 2 after Dan hyped it up so much.

Speaking of internet.

I got a set of those powerline ethernet adapters to get off wifi since my router was on another floor and my speeds improved 10x

Those things are legit.

Yupppp. Those things are amazing. Have a couple connected in my house and have never had any issues.

robotrock

Banned
What does Dan think of Zone of the Enders

edit: Also does anyone who likes Picross 3D not like regular Picross? other than me I mean.

BTA

I'm slightly tipsy and after I get to the third murder in V3 I'm think about playing more Golf Story while watching the start of the raid to see what #dogbottom was all about; truly a wild Saturday night over here.

Top Bottom