• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Meguro

Banned
I can't stand these Persona 5 music takes.

Didn't know that Jazz was anime music.

Never take a Breezy take that seriously.
I love the P5 soundtrack and I'm a big anime fan (duh) so there's that.
It's really between P5, Nier Automata and Pyre for me at the moment.

Phu

Banned
Persona 5s music problem is that its generic anime music that blends together, meaning it has nothing that defines it, both in structure or thematically.

Because it is generic anime music, those who like it usually come from a background who dont watch anime, so it gives off the impression of being good music, when it is not. The nonsenical lyrics in the battle themes that loop on a 50 second timer is also a bit of a gimmick that gets tiring the 5th time youve heard it.

There is no thematic cohesion offered Personas 5 soundtrack that hasnt been covered already in just as bad a way as previous personas, thus it being in a blender where if you shared a random track of P4 and P5 without any monikors, people wouldnt know which belonged to which.

Nothing here makes sense.

Zaph

Can you run out of ammo in Destiny?

Yes, and it's one of the most annoying parts of raiding because you don't get it back when you wipe. During the Pleasure Gardens we were doing 'ammo wipes' every few attempts just to replenish power ammo.

So I got a PS4 Pro to replace my regular. Did the transfer process and activated it as my primary PS4 and still every time I boot it up it asks me to restore my licenses to play any digital games. I've checked that my old one is deactivated and it says my new one is my active one but it sure isn't acting like it. Anyone else come across this issue?

Rebuild database and try restoring licenses again?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DizzyBiodegradableFeline.gif

BTA

I need to finish Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju.

Watching the first season this spring was the first anime I actually watched all of in a long time (though I don't watch anime much at all to begin with) and I stopped a couple episodes into season 2 for whatever reason.

cause if we wanna talk good anime music

robotrock

Banned
“Anime tier music” doesn’t make any sense to me because yeah, while there’s a lot of garbage music in a lot of anime, there’s also an incredible amount of 10/10 music in tons of anime.

I’m giving too much thought to the Breezy post. I need to log off. I used to think I was untrollable, but I’ve been had.

daveo42

Banned
I love the fact that "anime jazz" exists somewhere outside the realm of jazz, like it's some sort of own twisted genre instead of, you know, just jazz. Does each country or entertainment type get its own version of jazz or is that relegated to Japan/anime only?

Never seen an anime before. Where do I start

Don't. All anime is inherently trash.

robotrock

Banned
Cuphead’s soundtrack is grating. Obviously works really welll contextually for getting that specific era throwback thing across but maaaaaan that’s just not my kind of jazz at all.

Tagyhag

Yes, and it's one of the most annoying parts of raiding because you don't get it back when you wipe. During the Pleasure Gardens we were doing 'ammo wipes' every few attempts just to replenish power ammo.

Well that seems unintuitive.

Top Bottom